What's new

Rudy Gobert, model teammate?

Remember Rudy when he play better against Jokic. Now so silly Jokic make him. :D Pity for Minny, they trades make bad. Mike much too money. KAT no want there no longer. Rudy suck now. Pity them

You notice when you start posting factual information to the Rudy lovers no one replies …

It’s been a horrible fit , and who else would take him ? And if they did the price would be 10c in the $1 to what we got

You notice when you start posting factual information to the Rudy lovers no one replies …

It’s been a horrible fit , and who else would take him ? And if they did the price would be 10c in the $1 to what we got
I got warnings from the forum admins because I dissed up Gobert and some of his worshippers were butt hurt. I'm thankful to Ainge that his overrated one dimensional (and barely that now) is gone.

I got warnings from the forum admins because I dissed up Gobert and some of his worshippers were butt hurt. I'm thankful to Ainge that his overrated one dimensional (and barely that now) is gone.
We come together and create an approved message. If someone disagrees with our collective basketball takes, we make sure we give them lots of warnings because we are threatened by their intelligence.

- Rudy Gobert was awesome for us
- Rudy Gobert is personally having a down year, whether it is due to irreversible aging or temporary bad health is yet to be seen.
- Rudy Gobert's fit with the Timberwolves has not been good.
- Rudy Gobert has not done himself any favors by doing some dumb stuff.

All of this can be true

We come together and create an approved message. If someone disagrees with our collective basketball takes, we make sure we give them lots of warnings because we are threatened by their intelligence.
Miroshit thanks you for your intelligence

Still waiting for saint Cy to tell me what he’d trade on current Utah roster to get Rudy back

That was months ago , I keep knocking on the door , the lights are on but no one is home .

In that time Walker Kessler has most assisted wins for rookies , is top 3 voting for rookie of the year , has taken out rookie of the month honours..

The next 5 years will show what we get for all the 1st round picks Rudy got us , he is the gift that keeps on giving