What's new

Rudy Gobert, model teammate?

Some people talk way too fast. 10pts/12 board in 3 quarters against the best big in the league, nothing to be ashamed. Rudy is decent in this series, not great but decent.

If you’re 3 time defensive player of the year , surely at one point you stop someone ?

Joker has 29pts in 3 Q , come on dude

Joker is 2 times MVP in the NBA, can score 35/40 against everybody. In the serie, Rudy did a pretty good job letting Jokic at human level. There is 3 level difference between the 2 players.

So 43 for Jokic and they lose? Wow. Edwards showing what he is capable of that is for sure, Rudy with a good game stat-wise anyway. 14/15/2 blocks.

from the part of the games I've watched they have KAT on Jokic more than Rudy, that's not to say Rudy isn't on Jokic but when KAT and Rudy are both on the court it seems KAT is on him more.

Wonder what Jokic's stats are when he is being guarded by Rudy, I'm too lazy to try and search for but I'm sure they are out there just like ESPN was showing LBJ's stats when guarded by Brooks or KD's when Westbrook was the primary defender.

I'm not even saying Jokic's stats are better or worse I am legitimately curious for comparison's sake.

from the part of the games I've watched they have KAT on Jokic more than Rudy, that's not to say Rudy isn't on Jokic but when KAT and Rudy are both on the court it seems KAT is on him more.

Wonder what Jokic's stats are when he is being guarded by Rudy, I'm too lazy to try and search for but I'm sure they are out there just like ESPN was showing LBJ's stats when guarded by Brooks or KD's when Westbrook was the primary defender.

I'm not even saying Jokic's stats are better or worse I am legitimately curious for comparison's sake.
Who ****ing cares!!