What's new

Rudy Gobert's first All-Star selection

An incel judging the appearance of women she'd never get to touch? I suppose you could be referring to an analogy that her argument is akin to that, but when you said "women you'd never get to touch" rather than "woman they'd never get to touch" makes it appear that you're directing that comment specifically at JT.
It’s an analogy, yes. Pardon the one word that made this difficult to process.

229265-1567674634.jpg

FWIW this is an actual recent picture of PJ Tucker I just found

I am making this thread for a few reasons.

1). It's happening. With all the talk about clutch dominance, and his play of late being just fire, he's gotta be selected by the coaches to be an All-Star this year. Fan votes are dweebs.

2). It couldn't happen to a more deserving player. We have all seen Rudy's development. Going from Petite Rudy
20131025_jla_ak6_610.0.jpg

to Swaggy G

Rudy has worked his *** off every year to get better. We're seeing drastic improvements in his offensive game this year, too. He's never going to be a 3-pt center, because that's ****ing stupid. He's the rim protector.

3). He is an emotional guy. He gets fired up and he gets lets down. He's a real human being/god. All that **** some dumbass players gave him for crying about not making the ASG before are going to be sitting around with a fork in their bungholes (looking at you, 50-year-old-looking, backup stunt double for Martin Lawrence in Bad Boys For Life-*** PJ Tucker). I love the flex Rudy makes after a huge play:
Gobert-flex-Wiggins.jpg

source.gif

giphy.gif

Speaking of mangods, this pic from the game last night reminds me of something:
GettyImages-1199557260-e1579067672605-1024x683.jpg

Xerxes from the movie 300:
XerxesFollowup1.jpg

Suggested new nickname for Rudy: Xerxes? I don't know you guys, I'm just so ****ing highhhhhhh right now off Jazz win farts.

Let's go Rudy, see you in Chicago, baby!

Not to be a kill joy, but I predict Rudy goes down with an injury and misses the game.

Seems like a predictable Jazz thing to happen.

Hehepeepeecaca

Soothsaying Moses

I hate the all star game. Haven’t watched for many years. The whole all star weekend is lame. I wish Rudy didn’t care. Reminds me of a little kid who cries because he didn’t get invited to a birthday party.

Would far rather see the Jazz write other incentives into Rudy’s contract. I get that Rudy wants to get recognized for his achievements and he is deserving. But Rudy is mostly about defense and the all star game has nothing to do with defense. Would hate to see him get hurt playing in something so meaningless and totally worthless. And I feel the same way about Mitchell. Skip the partying and hype and take a mini vacation to get some well deserved rest.
It's not about the game itself for Rudy. It's about the recognition of his talents. It's about his legacy. It's a big feather in his cap, a dream he's had. Crapping on it the way you do is a waste of time at best.

An incel judging the appearance of women she'd never get to touch? I suppose you could be referring to an analogy that her argument is akin to that, but when you said "women you'd never get to touch" rather than "woman they'd never get to touch" makes it appear that you're directing that comment specifically at JT.

Whats wrong with women touching other women? Don't be so judgemental dude.

I'd love it if he were selected and then declined while telling them "nah, you dumb asses don't even understand that defense is part of the game."

ya that makes a whole hell of a lot of sense. By letting him in aren’t the nba basically showing how important defense is?

I would lose respect for him if he tried to show up the nba like that.

best revenge is to show the nba the mistake it made keeping him out by dominating. I want to see him reck havoc with his defense. And be a mainstay from there on out.

ya that makes a whole hell of a lot of sense. By letting him in aren’t the nba basically showing how important defense is?

I would lose respect for him if he tried to show up the nba like that.

best revenge is to show the nba the mistake it made keeping him out by dominating. I want to see him reck havoc with his defense. And be a mainstay from there on out.
Explain to me why he hasn't been there the last two years then. When he blocks a couple of shots there are going to be some butt hurt "stars" out there and what that will do is probably ensure he never gets voted back in.
I like my idea better.

Explain to me why he hasn't been there the last two years then. When he blocks a couple of shots there are going to be some butt hurt "stars" out there and what that will do is probably ensure he never gets voted back in.
I like my idea better.

you truely are an idiot, because every All-Star gets in exactly when they are supposed to. Deron, Melo, Lillard all had to wait longer than they should’ve.

You do realize the last 5-6 mins of the game actual defense is played. If an All-Star gets but *** hurt like I suspect you would, they aren’t much of a player, or competitor, someone like Kobe, if he had been rejected would try on the next possession to exact some revenge by scoring on him. Oh, and FYI, players don’t decide who plays and who’s left out.

this is one of the dumbest weak *** posts I’ve read in a long *** ****ing time. It’s sad!!!

you truely are an idiot, because every All-Star gets in exactly when they are supposed to. Deron, Melo, Lillard all had to wait longer than they should’ve.

You do realize the last 5-6 mins of the game actual defense is played. If an All-Star gets but *** hurt like I suspect you would, they aren’t much of a player, or competitor, someone like Kobe, if he had been rejected would try on the next possession to exact some revenge by scoring on him. Oh, and FYI, players don’t decide who plays and who’s left out.

this is one of the dumbest weak *** posts I’ve read in a long *** ****ing time. It’s sad!!!
Yet it accomplished exactly what I suspected. Right up under your skin. The idiot here is one who thinks all stars are selected when they deserve it. Guess Caruso should actually be there then, huh?

Yet it accomplished exactly what I suspected. Right up under your skin. The idiot here is one who thinks all stars are selected when they deserve it. Guess Caruso should actually be there then, huh?

Also, I never said guys get in exactly when they’re supposed to, and Caruso isn’t there yet, not sure wtf your doing on this board.

I guess this is the part that threw me:
you truely are an idiot, because every All-Star gets in exactly when they are supposed to.

Maybe proof read before posting.
Also, at this moment what I'm doing on this board is drawing a little humor from your extreme reaction when someone doesn't agree with you.