What's new

Rumor: Clarkson for Jae Crowder?

JC for Crowder and an asset dump (cash, a 2nd rounder, whatevs) then Crowder to Miami for an asset (say, an expiring contract and cash / late first).

Flip him off like NY did to us. Get some on both ends... just the way yall like it.

Heard this trade rumor before and from the Jazz stand point it makes no sense.

For one PHX has been trying to trade Crowder all off season and either the market is cool on him or PHX is asking too much for him. Either way I see no reason why all of a sudden the Jazz would give up a positive asset that is Clarkson for a lesser asset that is Crowder, not to factor in why would the Jazz help PHX be a stronger contender and without getting more compensation from PHX.

This is a business. This is not a charity. Maybe one day UNICEF will get into the NBA trade business. But until then, there is nothing to see on this trade rumor.

Heard this trade rumor before and from the Jazz stand point it makes no sense.

For one PHX has been trying to trade Crowder all off season and either the market is cool on him or PHX is asking too much for him. Either way I see no reason why all of a sudden the Jazz would give up a positive asset that is Clarkson for a lesser asset that is Crowder, not to factor in why would the Jazz help PHX be a stronger contender and without getting more compensation from PHX.

This is a business. This is not a charity. Maybe one day UNICEF will get into the NBA trade business. But until then, there is nothing to see on this trade rumor.

I think it makes a lot of sense from a Jazz standpoint. For one, I'm pretty sure there would be some draft compensation coming the Jazz way in this deal. Dumping Clarkson would help us lose more games, which should be the biggest goal this season. It would also help the logjam at guard this roster currently has, and give more minutes to some of the young guys to help them develop.