What's new

Rumor: Gobert wants Jazz to decide between him or Mitchell

View: https://twitter.com/casannhol2/status/1521276009420509184?s=20&t=x1sxIxhGb4wSCHjPAn2iGw

did she say ingles?
maybe these messages where brought to the attention of staff and this is the real reason ingles is gone.

Yes, in a reply she implied it was Joe. I had seen someone mention that like a year ago on Twitter. No that’s not why Joe is gone anyone, and I think it was just one occurrence but this is the 2nd account of it happening that I’ve seen. The other person said it was Joe too.

Not crazy at all… I proposed that as well… you want to get something that replaces Don and a scratcher that could be more. Fox is a buy low guy but his shot might not ever fully come around. His defense makes Donovan look solid right now but that might be partly playing in Sacramento

Nup pass on Fox cause he simply isn't a winner, makes nobody around him better, you're trading apples for apples.

Nup pass on Fox cause he simply isn't a winner, makes nobody around him better, you're trading apples for apples.
Sacramento has never allowed anyone to be a winner in 20 years. I’d trade for Fox and some other things as a pretty easy yes, not to mention the other dude would be stuck in total NBA hell in Sacramento. Careful what you wish for.

It was a dis.

We have never had a Donovan Mitchell.

We had Mark Eaton who is more like Rudy Gobert than anybody we have ever had who is like Donovan Mitchell.

Keep going.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
I agree we have never had a DM before, but as flashy as he is, I wouldn't trade a Stockton or Hornacek for him.

Facts, I can see you actually watch Bball and not just YouTube Highlights. I seen younger fans on Twitter talking about Gobert should be traded and they think Dom is a top 10 player and I don't think he is even a top 20 player honestly.. his defense is really bad and he a poor play maker for others. So he basically is an undersize 2 guard who is not an elite shooter and a poor defender. Building around him will equal alot of first round exits and some lotto years

Yep. No chance he's a top 10 player.
Fox and #7 for Mitchell is interesting. This draft is deep at the top in my opinion. You could still land someone like Keegan Murray potentially or AJ Griffin.

Conley needs to get moved at that point too. I still like my Marcus Morris swap idea for him.

PG - De’Aaron Fox
SG - #7 pick
SF - Bojan Bogdanovic
PF - Marcus Morris
C - Rudy Gobert

I’m with it.

Fox + #7 is a no freaking brainer, IMO.

Sacramento has never allowed anyone to be a winner in 20 years. I’d trade for Fox and some other things as a pretty easy yes, not to mention the other dude would be stuck in total NBA hell in Sacramento. Careful what you wish for.

Dude they're the best team in the G league. I agree Sacramento is the sort of satanic punishment for disloyalty that can only be dreamed up by a proper enthusiast. I'd still prefer Murray, maybe a 3 way? We send Donovan to the King, Fox to San Antonio and Murray to us? Still leaves us with the problem of Conley, he needs to go somewhere what **** will we have to eat to offload him? Conley and Mitchell for Fox and Barnes? I'd do that in a heart beat. Fat ****ing chance of the Kings going for that tho.

Dude they're the best team in the G league. I agree Sacramento is the sort of satanic punishment for disloyalty that can only be dreamed up by a proper enthusiast. I'd still prefer Murray, maybe a 3 way? We send Donovan to the King, Fox to San Antonio and Murray to us? Still leaves us with the problem of Conley, he needs to go somewhere what **** will we have to eat to offload him? Conley and Mitchell for Fox and Barnes? I'd do that in a heart beat. Fat ****ing chance of the Kings going for that tho.
I’d prefer Murray as well, I just don’t see that happening. Sacramento had been open to trading Fox but since they traded Halliburton idk how open they are to it now. He doesn’t have a player option on that final contract year either lol. Tbh the Knicks would be the hell he deserves. Tom Haberstroh made a good point yesterday on radio, he said Donovan should be careful what he wishes for because Home comings in the league rarely work out. If we raid the Knicks assets, and send him there, good luck, once that honeymoon phase is over you ain’t gonna be having fun anymore, and Dolan isn’t the owner who is just begging to kiss your *** like Smith is.

I’d prefer Murray as well, I just don’t see that happening. Sacramento had been open to trading Fox but since they traded Halliburton idk how open they are to it now. He doesn’t have a player option on that final contract year either lol. Tbh the Knicks would be the hell he deserves. Tom Haberstroh made a good point yesterday on radio, he said Donovan should be careful what he wishes for because Home comings in the league rarely work out. If we raid the Knicks assets, and send him there, good luck, once that honeymoon phase is over you ain’t gonna be having fun anymore, and Dolan isn’t the owner who is just begging to kiss your *** like Smith is.
If the Kings still had Halliburton he is basically the perfect backcourt mate for Donovan. But he's not a great fit with Davion... but neither is Fox. Kings are so dumb... they traded the wrong guard. Also threw Buddy in the deal who is obviously not perfect but if you have Fox, Sabonis, and Davion you need good shooters around them and Hield can do that.

About this gossip stuff, I'd prefer a group of a$$holes, douchebags, borderline criminals(tax evasion is fine, domestic violence not so much) playing for the Jazz and winning every ring, than a bunch of nice guys losing every first round..

Being an expert in something isn't about knowing the right answers, but is more about being able to formulate the right questions. I haven't seen anything that we can discern publicly that suggests we're asking the right questions.
I always thought experts were those people that could make up enough convincing ******** that people think they know what they are doing.

I always thought experts were those people that could make up enough convincing ******** that people think they know what they are doing.
The public perception of expertise, yes. A genuine definition of expertise is more in line with the former definition.

I'm not buying it. But who knows? Dude i used to work with was married, had a family, pretty straight edged compared to the rest of us, he was always screwing girls at work, few years later he's a convicted paedophile. I guess what I'm saying is, you never know what goes on behind closed doors, its like when you find out somebody you know and like beats their wife and you're like what? So much evil **** happens in private. Fortunately I live in a country with a cost of living so high I'll be sleeping on a tram stop before too long....
Yes but for him and John Stockton I will put an alternate reality in my brain where things that may have happened didn't. For instance in my mind John retired and moved to the mountains where he chops wood and fishes the local streams... was never heard from again and doesn't even know what Covid is.

Joe was propositioned by many women (and men) and always turned them down forcefully and then chastised them to help them change their lives.

I remember hearing a rumor that Hayward would smash a lot of University of Utah chicks, maybe he got Ingles in on that action and they had some fun together.

Yes but for him and John Stockton I will put an alternate reality in my brain where things that may have happened didn't. For instance in my mind John retired and moved to the mountains where he chops wood and fishes the local streams... was never heard from again and doesn't even know what Covid is.

Joe was propositioned by many women (and men) and always turned them down forcefully and then chastised them to help them change their lives.
John Stockton knows what covid is?

I remember hearing a rumor that Hayward would smash a lot of University of Utah chicks, maybe he got Ingles in on that action and they had some fun together.
My Buddy played DE at Oregon and told me Utah was one of his favorite destinations to visit... He told me he killed it out there.

I can’t speak to the Ingles part (I doubt it, I just do), but Hayward would’ve been an idiot to not go about life that way while he was here. Honestly not sure why he got hitched. I’m sure he often feels the same.