What's new

Rumor has it.....

Why is everyone still talking about Hayward? What is the obsession for a guy that has averaged 15 PPG throughout his career. NO, I don't want Hayward as a Jazz fan. He lied to management when it was obvious he was leaving. He told us he was staying. We would've traded him to Boston and recouped some value, but we didn't based on his deception. Why don't we just call D-Will and see if he would like to join the Jazz back stabbers?? Who cares about Hayward after we just had the biggest free agency in History of our team?? Ya'll are looking like Hayward stalkers. This is getting creepy. 3 years removed, and everyone is anticipating the erection of his statue. This is getting weird. What is the Utah obsession with him??

Why is everyone still talking about Hayward? What is the obsession for a guy that has averaged 15 PPG throughout his career. NO, I don't want Hayward as a Jazz fan. He lied to management when it was obvious he was leaving. He told us he was staying. We would've traded him to Boston and recouped some value, but we didn't based on his deception. Why don't we just call D-Will and see if he would like to join the Jazz back stabbers?? Who cares about Hayward after we just had the biggest free agency in History of our team?? Ya'll are looking like Hayward stalkers. This is getting creepy. 3 years removed, and everyone is anticipating the erection of his statue. This is getting weird. What is the Utah obsession with him??
Thanks Nancy!! I’m obsessed with getting a chip. I don’t care about the past.

Gobert
Bogdanovic
Hayward
Mitchell
Conley

With Ingles coming off the bench this lineup makes us easily the favorite to win a chip. I say bring it the **** on!!

And before you say he’s not the same Hayward, it took PG a good year to overcome his injury. He could be back to his jazz self this year.

Boston is going to cut Hayward and he's going to resign with the Jazz! Thoughts?
He's gonna take vet min or whatever it is the Jazz have to offer?

Sure I guess the other players will need someone to refill their water bottles and wave a towel around when the Jazz are on a run. Why not?

Good news, guys: Hayward’s signature shoe drops in December. I’m sure it will be a hit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports...gordon-haywards-signature-shoe-153948756.html
giphy.gif