• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Rumor: Warriors have interest in trading for Ingles if made available by the jazz.

NUMBERICA

Y'all, this deal could still be getting worked. Kinda seems like they're trying to work it right now: GSW hasn't burned their TPMLE, Oubre sitting there, Moody can't be traded for 30 days.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Y'all, this deal could still be getting worked. Kinda seems like they're trying to work it right now: GSW hasn't burned their TPMLE, Oubre sitting there, Moody can't be traded for 30 days.
I think it’s dead… nance with Cleveland made sense until we got Gay. GS was not offering Moody… that’s some crazy talk imo.

NUMBERICA

Where was all this vocal support from the org and their mouth-pieces before today? I kinda wonder if trading Joe was a backup plan in case they didn't land anyone they really wanted in free agency, and now that they have, suddenly people wanna jump on the record that Ingles is staying.

I'm good with it, but **** if my dick isn't all mangled from getting pulled around.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
Where was all this vocal support from the org and their mouth-pieces before today? I kinda wonder if trading Joe was a backup plan in case they didn't land anyone they really wanted in free agency, and now that they have, suddenly people wanna jump on the record that Ingles is staying.

I'm good with it, but **** if my dick isn't all mangled from getting pulled around.

I think you're probably exactly right. In his article Tony said that the Jazz had to sweat out Gay's decision because he received significant interest from several contending teams. I think had they not landed him they likely would've tried improving the roster by trading Joe. I just hope all these trade rumors that have been going on for like a month don't effect his play next season.

Ineptimusprime

My guess is whatever deal they were looking at fell through. We’re done it seems, and about time. I need to get work done tomorrow and can’t be checking the damn phone all day for updates.

Douchebag K

can the Jazz hurry up and trade this bum Joe Ingles who keeps disappearing in big games ?? Asking for a country