What's new

Ryan Smith Will Run This Team Into the Ground Then Sell

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
I think we are in the final 5 years of the Utah Jazz as a franchise.

The final blow will be when Mitchell inevitably leaves in FA and the FO fails to trade him for assets. The Jazz will be in shambles, the worst team in the league with the least amount of draft assets with some ugly *** uniforms.

Then Smith will sell because he's the poorest NBA owner. His company will end up faltering, leaving him in relative economic ruin, scrambling to preserve his richness he will sell the team to a venture capitalist in Seattle.

The Zion's Bank/Gayle Miller/Ryan Smith combo has always been Chamber of Commerce folks who love Utah and will die on their swords rather than betray Utah.

I think the LDS Church will sell off a block of Facebook stock and buy the team if anyone does.

I think we are in the final 5 years of the Utah Jazz as a franchise.

The final blow will be when Mitchell inevitably leaves in FA and the FO fails to trade him for assets. The Jazz will be in shambles, the worst team in the league with the least amount of draft assets with some ugly *** uniforms.

Then Smith will sell because he's the poorest NBA owner. His company will end up faltering, leaving him in relative economic ruin, scrambling to preserve his richness he will sell the team to a venture capitalist in Seattle.
Meanwhile, back on Earth 1, the Jazz prepare for an epic playoff run...

I am not sure what to think of the Ryan Era just yet... this offseason will be really telling.

It's going to be fascinating. I honestly have no idea what to expect.
I'll be curious if the trades are setup around money motivation - look for the keyword "flexibility" when the local media dissect the trade. Maybe they are oriented around a younger crew to work with Donovan and Rudy... or if they decide to split up Donovan and Rudy.

Well of course he will run it into the ground and then sell. Thats just good business. It is what every successful business owner does. Acquire a business, decrease its value as much as possible, then sell.
Yep. He should burn down the stadium while he is at it.

Cy posts temper tantrum threads like these yet has the audacity to get his panties in a wad over trade idea threads.

Well of course he will run it into the ground and then sell. Thats just good business. It is what every successful business owner does. Acquire a business, decrease its value as much as possible, then sell.
Duh everyone should know… he gets to write it off that way… the tax savings are enormous.

He said earth not planet

Must be one of those cult things then, good luck with that Log
Have you ever heard of this little thing called the MULTIVERSE!! He is obviously talking about bizarro-Earth, whereas we live on the real earth. Get with the program! Idiot!