What's new

Salt Lake City Summer League, July 8-10

Exciting team to watch!

Don't know if the measurements mean anything here, but Cody Williams listed at 190 instead of the 178 draft combine. Hopefully he'll be able to bulk up under NBA conditioning. Also didn't think Flip would weigh more than Kessler
However fast and loose NBA rosters are with height (and there's a good deal of inconsistency here on heights), I think you can double it for weight.

I thought I saw that Cui got picked up by Portland, so he still has a chance to get on a two way or something. I believe we'll get a chance to see him in Summer league.
I actually wouldn’t mind considering him a 2-way contract. Right now, he’s on an Exhibit 10 contract with the Trailblazers. As long as he doesn’t look too overwhelmed, it would be a decent use for one of the 2-way deals.

… why are they wearing hoodies?

???
Hoodies AND beanies

I work with a dude who wears sweatpants, hoodie and beanie to work everyday even when it's 100 degrees outside. It's weird

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

An interesting guy that I'm sure is destined to the Stars is Armando Bacot. Kessler couldn't beat him out at UNC and transferred to Auburn. Seems like a solid college player and was a McDonald's All American. If Kessler doesn't light it up, I wonder if he is trade material.

You seem hung up on Bacot “beat(ing) him out” at UNC. It means nothing. Joe Burrow couldn’t “beat out” J.T. Barrett or Dwayne Haskins at Ohio State.

Back