What's new

Salt Lake in February

Keys On Main is a dueling piano bar near the arena. Was pretty fun when I went there.

You bought a boy scout camp? I had you pegged as more the brothel type.

There's money in family weekends, school camps, bush retreats, money can be exchanged for goods and services, you also don't have to deal with organised crime figures (nightclub ownership isn't a bed of roses.). Its on about 200 acres, we have plans down the track to start a brewery... About 6 years ago i started to think about doubling or tripling my income over the next decade, i'm well on course to make that happen. I expect this to generate me 70 to 80k a year after two or three years, with my other investments I should exceeded the income targets I had at 30, while not working 70 hours a week. The end plan is semi-retirement at 45, we'll see how we go.

There's money in family weekends, school camps, bush retreats, money can be exchanged for goods and services, you also don't have to deal with organised crime figures (nightclub ownership isn't a bed of roses.). Its on about 200 acres, we have plans down the track to start a brewery... About 6 years ago i started to think about doubling or tripling my income over the next decade, i'm well on course to make that happen. I expect this to generate me 70 to 80k a year after two or three years, with my other investments I should exceeded the income targets I had at 30, while not working 70 hours a week. The end plan is semi-retirement at 45, we'll see how we go.
But what will you do when you get an itch to beat up a junkie?

But what will you do when you get an itch to beat up a junkie?

There's always the car park at my local Best Buy.

One of the things im not looking forward to is probably working another ten years in my job but it gives me the security to borrow and diversify into real estate. Once i have four or five rental properties i'll be more or less done with working. Building my first one this year.