What's new

Samanic!?!?!?!

For a scrub at the end of the bench he's fine. Not sure why he gets all the hate. He was overall pretty decent this game. He just got 14 points and 7 rebounds in 17 minutes. He's not getting minutes when the team is healthy. But when there's 3 bigs out for the game, these type of guys are coming in for every team in the NBA.
He was like a man among boys, he was bullying his way to the basket for easy looks, and looked good doing it time after time it felt.

He’s legitimately the only player on the roster I can’t find a redeeming quality for and probably my least favorite player to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he was a rookie we drafted in the second round this year we’d all be insufferable horn dogs thinking we’d found the next great draft steal. He looked really good last night.

As long as his contract is cheap I'm fine with him being an end of the bench guy for years to come, as long as he continues to work hard.

Luka just has such bad feel and fluidity. He looks athletic and if you squint when he plays he seems athletic, but he's a very stiff athlete with no feel for the game at the NBA level. I see no potential at all.
I don't think he is part of the Jazz future and Ainge tried to off him last summer with the Paul Reed signing but at least he hustled and tried last night.