What's new

Samanic!?!?!?!

The Jazz Wonderbra

This surely doesn't deserve it's own thread and I feel a little like YoungJefe right now but...

SAMANIC SUCKS...

Doesn't pass the ball. Isn't a super explosive athlete. Doesn't shoot it that well. Takes minutes away from other guys who should be playing.

I like Johnny Juzang more than Samanic.

Just say no to Samanic.

This surely doesn't deserve it's own thread and I feel a little like YoungJefe right now but...

SAMANIC SUCKS...

Doesn't pass the ball. Isn't a super explosive athlete. Doesn't shoot it that well. Takes minutes away from other guys who should be playing.

I like Johnny Juzang more than Samanic.

Just say no to Samanic.

He’s legitimately the only player on the roster I can’t find a redeeming quality for and probably my least favorite player to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s legitimately the only player on the roster I can’t find a redeeming quality for and probably my least favorite player to watch

Seems like a good dude though so I wish him the best

But he’s a role player who plays like a star

He doesn't fit into long term future plans whether that is through Hardy and/or the front office. Hardy never gave him or Dunn much of a run in the preseason and Dunn has had a little run during the season but it's obvious he isn't in the Jazz long term plans either. The Jazz should just waive Luka.

He played a lot tonight and got decent stats but didn't change my mind in the slightest. The dunk was nice but he is like THT in a PF's body. Shoots every time he touches it and isn't that prolific of a scorer.

For a scrub at the end of the bench he's fine. Not sure why he gets all the hate. He was overall pretty decent this game. He just got 14 points and 7 rebounds in 17 minutes. He's not getting minutes when the team is healthy. But when there's 3 bigs out for the game, these type of guys are coming in for every team in the NBA.