What's new

San Antonio Spurs @ Utah Jazz - Mon. Feb 12th 7pm MST

They are funny. Chuck often just tries to say things that are extreme takes for more attention. People react too much to his statements.

Also I think I have come back around. You were right, I miss the dislike option.
It wasn't the dislike option so much that I complained about -- it was the negging option which was more of a hostile thing.

Yeah, I would be okay with the Neg came back as well.

More than either that I wish we could rank threads still though.
Trouble with that is people use no objective criteria -- it's all a popularity contest. Why do we have engage in a competition. Aren't we here simply to exchange opinions. That's how we learn. When we make it a competition it defeats the purpose of learning and exchanging information, and also create animosity.

Trouble with that is people use no objective criteria -- it's all a popularity contest. Why do we have engage in a competition. Aren't we here simply to exchange opinions. That's how we learn. When we make it a competition it defeats the purpose of learning and exchanging information, and also create animosity.

Its not a popularity contest.

Yes we are here exchange opinions. Some of those opinions are bad and wrong. We all have those. Every person who posts on here has posted a prediction or claimed something that was wrong and a bad take.

I have been disliked, Negged and whatever else and it does not create animosity or defeat anything. You just take it too personal, obviously.

Aren't we here simply to exchange opinions. That's how we learn.

But if you have a stupid opinion, how do you learn if nobody tells you it's stupid? This is how the universe works. And then sometimes people hold on to stupid opinions, and refuse to learn. This is why the universe created the neg. When people are stupid and refuse not to be stupid, the neg is kind of like an exclamation point to help you understand that you really are being stupid, and it's time to stop.

Everything has a purpose, and the neg is crucial to helping stupid people learn not to be stupid.

But if you have a stupid opinion, how do you learn if nobody tells you it's stupid? This is how the universe works. And then sometimes people hold on to stupid opinions, and refuse to learn. This is why the universe created the neg. When people are stupid and refuse not to be stupid, the neg is kind of like an exclamation point to help you understand that you really are being stupid, and it's time to stop.

Everything has a purpose, and the neg is crucial to helping stupid people learn not to be stupid.
To criticize Ricky until the last 10 games or so is not stupid. I still see some of those tendencies in him. So, you think he should be taking more shots than anyone else on the team? I haven't seen an intelligent response to that. Ask any coach in the NBA if they would want Ricky taking the most shots on their team.

Second, to say something is stupid without a reason is even dumber than stupid. It's ignorant.

Crowder going for 20 tonight. His first one of the year.

To criticize Ricky until the last 10 games or so is not stupid. I still see some of those tendencies in him. So, you think he should be taking more shots than anyone else on the team? I haven't seen an intelligent response to that. Ask any coach in the NBA if they would want Ricky taking the most shots on their team.

Second, to say something is stupid without a reason is even dumber than stupid. It's ignorant.

Wow. Unless my math is wrong, Ricky has taken 1 whole shot more than Ingles overy the last 10 (149 vs 148) while playing slightly more per game. Who else do you want taking shots during the winning streak? Plus doesn't Quin WANT Ricky to shoot?

And if you look at the last 10 games they BOTH played in, Ingles shot 3 more times than Ricky in even less minutes.

Last edited:
Vegas is getting on-board The Jazz bandwagon.

Utah -4 tonight on the tail end of a back to back. That's some overdue respect right there.

Although Aldridge is out apparently.
It helps when three of the other teams best players are out and two others are questionable. Lol
Yeah, I would be okay with the Neg came back as well.

More than either that I wish we could rank threads still though.
What the hell!! We could rank the threads?

He needs to shoot or the defense won't pay attention to him at all and that would stifle the offense and he'd be forced to shoot even more

This is a trap game for sure. Without LMA, Utah should blow this team out.

I always worry when Utah should have an easy win.

Who said anything about Ricky? See, now you're putting words in my mouth, and that's stupid. When someone puts words into somebody else's mouth, it stupid and deserves a neg. Consider yourself negged. I was talking about all the times before when there was a neg button. Some of your negs may have been excessive, but most of them were well earned.