What's new

Say Goodbye to Victor Wem if we continue to play this good.

So not sure where to put this… but listens to the Athletic nba pod today… the weekend guys are a great listen fyi… just kinda chill and funny. They did some research. We were the first team to 10
wins. Of the last 40 western conference teams to do that all 40 made the playoffs with over half going to the conference finals. Over the last 30 years 29 of the teams that were first to 10 wins went to the playoffs. One finished with 28 wins and was in the lotto.

So basically we are a playoff team and unless we get Victor with the Minny pick we are out of the Wemby sweepstakes. Congrats on our playoff birth doe… we are like ****ing Jedis or something… lose an all star in Hayward get another in Don… lose a playoff roster in trade get another with the leftovers… kill one of us and it comes back stronger.

Maybe we are just even Steven @infection

1668285956953.gif

I do have a fear that Vic could be the next Greg Oden.
In addition to having one leg bigger than the others I don’t think Greg even liked playing basketball. I get the concern on Wemby but I think he might be closer to the Zinger spectrum on injuries and may end up being just fine. Remember how skinny Rudy was and how durable he is. Injuries are pretty tough to predict.