What's new

Schedule Release tonight

NBA will have the New Orleans Zions playing the Suns 3 times, Kings 3 times, and will be flying in the Knicks to play them 2 times. Dick Bavetta will be the lone official for all games. We are not taking any questions at this time.

Doesn't it just feel like they are going to hand the title to the Lakers?

I'm not a conspiracy theory guy by heart, just this sense that the outcome will be pre-determined.

I'm not a conspiracy theory guy by heart, just this sense that the outcome will be pre-determined.
I've been saying this the entire time a "restart" was going to happen.

The NBA needs to give the title to the Lakers as a tribute to Kobe

Avery Bradley isnt gonna be playing for the Lakers... Pretty big blow if ya ask me...

Not really sure how this relates to a thread about the 8-game schedule that is likely to have zero effect on the Lakers' seeding.

They're not really following the regular season schedule that was pre-empted. They're creating a different schedule that's pretty much made for television.

NBA will have the New Orleans Zions playing the Suns 3 times, Kings 3 times, and will be flying in the Knicks to play them 2 times. Dick Bavetta will be the lone official for all games. We are not taking any questions at this time.
LMaaaaaaaoooooooo....

Their schedule is not far off from this, lmaooo

LMaaaaaaaoooooooo....

Their schedule is not far off from this, lmaooo
To be fair their schedule was gonna be pretty light rest of the season... I just wanna know if they kicked around putting a couple Aussie League teams into the bubble ya know for International Exposure... then feed them to Zion.

All I care about is that we get in some sort of groove, figure out the best solution to our new rotation holes, and for the love of Jebus please avoid Houston. Not that I'm scared... I just can't watch it again.