What's new

Schedule Release tonight

i figure we probably go .500

If the Jazz go .500, we're very likely to end up in a 4/5 matchup with the Rockets again.
I think the Spurs are not really going to be in contention for the playoffs and would be better off protecting their draft position. That could be two wins.
The Mavericks will probably be locked into the 7th seed by the time the Jazz play them, so they could limit certain guys' minutes in that game too.
The Lakers only need to win 1 or 2 games to clinch the #1 seed, since they're up 6 games over the Clips. So they might play guys limited minutes. Hard to say.
The Jazz *should* beat Memphis, though they should have a fire lit under them more than any team.
If the Jazz beat the Pels in the opening game, it will put a damper on ESPN's narrative and strategy of televising the Pels a lot.

If the Jazz go 5-3, while the Nuggets go 3-5, the Jazz would take the #3 seed. The reward would probably be the Thunder in the 1st round instead of Houston.
If the Jazz go 3-5 or 2-6, they can fall back to the #6 seed and probably draw Denver in the 1st round.

The Jazz really need one or two of their bench guys to show out, shoot the ball well and get buckets on drives. Could be Mudiay, Brantley, and maybe even Tucker.

Last edited:
Some years ago when i went to a bar, there was some sort of a sports themed mural on a wall, i thought it odd to find an AB pic on it, so i took the photo. When I made the account, could not think of a better avatar
Well I love it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It makes me sad when we don't have a player worth mentioning. We don't have an identity. Does that irk anybody else? https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29371691/jazz-pelicans-lakers-clippers-tip-nba-restart-july-30

"The NBA season will resume with LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard and Zion Williamson featured in a doubleheader to open the restart in Orlando, Florida."

Rudy Gobert is at the absolute height of his name notoriety (2xDPOY, All Star and Covid fame), yet we still don't get a player mention. Donovan is a rising star, 24+ppg, All Star, Adidas etc. yet no mention. Anybody think we get that mention if we only had Gobert OR Donovan? Or is it being a Utah thing?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

It makes me sad when we don't have a player worth mentioning. We don't have an identity. Does that irk anybody else? https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29371691/jazz-pelicans-lakers-clippers-tip-nba-restart-july-30

"The NBA season will resume with LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard and Zion Williamson featured in a doubleheader to open the restart in Orlando, Florida."

Rudy Gobert is at the absolute height of his name notoriety (2xDPOY, All Star and Covid fame), yet we still don't get a player mention. Donovan is a rising star, 24+ppg, All Star, Adidas etc. yet no mention. Anybody think we get that mention if we only had Gobert OR Donovan? Or is it being a Utah thing?

I don’t care about mentions. I care about chips.

Of course, we have neither.

I’m used to this. Been the norm for the 35+ years I’ve been watching the nba.