What's new

Screw it.. GAME #82 Jazz playing another basketball game in Memphis 4/17 6PM Utah Time ESPN

Corbin coached this game like a regular season game. Despite seeing no energy from the starters again he stuck with them as he has all season. He stuck with Alfense. He stuck with Milsap on Randolph. And he stuck with defenseless Foye.
In the end, I would call 2012-2014 a wasted years.

DOUTCHED Like A DOUCHE

LOL
Reporter: "How does it feel knowing that you won't be playing with a lot of these players again?"
Al: "I'm still bummed for losing the game. Probably won't hit me until on the plane back ... thanks for rushing it." rolls eyes.

Foye, Mo, and Al looked like they had been crying. Milsap had on a Chicago Bulls hat.

Just kidding, he looked rough too.

People hate on Kobe, but no way would he come up small in a big game. He's the real reason the Lakers are in the playoffs. That dude pushes himself to the limit and loves the game.

These "Gear Up for the Lakers playoff run" ads at the top of the Jazzfanz pages really aren't making me happy right now.

I wish Corbin would've been the one crying.

Durring the Houston Lakers Broadcast:

Guy #1: Lakers are in the Playoffs after a horrible performance by the Jazz. Only 68 points in a must win game.

JVG: What Ty Corbin has done with their perimeter play was an achievement, the perimeter play was inconsistent at best all season. And to get that many wins was an achievement. They will really need to improve the perimeter play if they want to move up in the west.

What does he mean by that? Ty should have trusted Jeremy Evans more? Tinsley? Watson?

Burks and Favors played, maybe they could've come in sooner but that wasn't what he was saying was it?

Jazz text in Question: Which FA would you like to see re-signed first

55% Al Jefferson.

Um.... carroll

Wrong. There absolutely was enough talent on this team to make the playoffs. But that talent was brutally mismanaged by a lobotomized coach. I mean, Randy Foye played the third most minutes on this team this season. More overall minutes than Hayward and Favors, and way more minutes per game than Kanter or Burks. The Clippers' 9th man a year ago. Randy ****ing Foye. That fact alone is indefensible.

Great post... repped.

Durring the Houston Lakers Broadcast:

Guy #1: Lakers are in the Playoffs after a horrible performance by the Jazz. Only 68 points in a must win game.

JVG: What Ty Corbin has done with their perimeter play was an achievement, the perimeter play was inconsistent at best all season. And to get that many wins was an achievement. They will really need to improve the perimeter play if they want to move up in the west.

Couldn't the coach improve that perimeter play by not playing randy foye the whole game every game?

My bro was one of those stupid fans! I'm ashamed to be his bro. He even had the audacity to say Favors played like a girl. Exact quote. I hung up the phone on him!!!

Can't wait to see him and Kanter own the court when Mo is on the bench.

Your bro and Kanter?