What's new

Screw it.. GAME #82 Jazz playing another basketball game in Memphis 4/17 6PM Utah Time ESPN

I'm just not ready to accept this game to be the last of the season. All in all it has been a pretty forgettable season, I just want to see more games though.

This

OKC and Jazz got kind of chippy. A bit of blood between the teams. I want to watch 'em go at each other playoff style.

GO JAZZ.

I'm not done watching this team, more ball to be played.

GO JAZZ.

I want to see Dwight shrivel under pressure.

Go Jazz.

I would rather watch Utah Jazz lose in the first round than the Lakers.

Go Jazz.

Ty is playing Favors more, Milsap less.

Go Jazz.

I want to see the Jazz team celebrate for making the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

I want to watch the Lakers cry.

Go Jazz.

Ty Corbin needs to coach in the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

Greg & KOL need to watch Ty coach in the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

Many of the roster issues will take care of themselves this summer playoffs or not.

Go Jazz.

This board has been divided too long, we need the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

Not making the playoffs means a greater chance of not seeing AL, Corbin, Sap, and MO next seaon. I'm on board with that.

....I concur! Even if the Jazz win this game.....the Lakers still have to lose at home to the lowly and pathetic Rockets who have nothing to play for other than knocking out the Lakers from the playoffs. NOT going to happen. So, Batman, me and Dutch are all on the same page! Get rid of the coach and dead weight on this team.....bring in some fresh blood.....and hope to see REAL Jazz basketball next year with a clean slate! Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

OKC and Jazz got kind of chippy. A bit of blood between the teams. I want to watch 'em go at each other playoff style.

GO JAZZ.

I'm not done watching this team, more ball to be played.

GO JAZZ.

I want to see Dwight shrivel under pressure.

Go Jazz.

I would rather watch Utah Jazz lose in the first round than the Lakers.

Go Jazz.

Ty is playing Favors more, Milsap less.

Go Jazz.

I want to see the Jazz team celebrate for making the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

I want to watch the Lakers cry.

Go Jazz.

Ty Corbin needs to coach in the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

Greg & KOL need to watch Ty coach in the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

This board has been divided too long, we need the playoffs.

Go Jazz.

HELL YEAH!!!! Go Jazz!!!

....don't let them get to you, Dutch! Your basically the only reason I visit this board anymore! And remember.....I took more abuse here than just about anybody.....and I'm still here!

Not even penicillin will fix some things.

I'm just not ready to accept this game to be the last of the season. All in all it has been a pretty forgettable season, I just want to see more games though.

Excited.gif

....I concur! Even if the Jazz win this game.....the Lakers still have to lose at home to the lowly and pathetic Rockets who have nothing to play for other than knocking out the Lakers from the playoffs. NOT going to happen. So, Batman, me and Dutch are all on the same page! Get rid of the coach and dead weight on this team.....bring in some fresh blood.....and hope to see REAL Jazz basketball next year with a clean slate! Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

The Rockets will be playing for the 7th seed, I think that's some motivation, seeing they will face the spurs instead of the thunder.

Not making the playoffs means a greater chance of not seeing AL, Corbin, Sap, and MO next seaon. I'm on board with that.

But do you really believe at this point there is such a big difference in the FOs eyes whether the team goes to the playoffs or not, as far as how they evaluate all the pieces? Sure, had the Jazz comfortably slid into the playoffs in the 6th or 7th spot, with much the same results we'll get sneaking in at the 8th spot, I bet the Fo would feel better about the team and Corbin, but needing the Lakers to lose and the Jazz to win so that we can get the 8th spot, I don't think getting it magically makes everyone think our team is in great shape. I don't think Lindsey, KOC and Greg are sitting there thinking "If we get that 8th Spot Corbin is a genius, but if we don't his *** is fired." That's just too silly.

"If we get that 8th Spot Corbin is a genius, but if we don't his *** is fired." That's just too silly.

You might be surprised how differently a corporate culture can view a seemingly minuscule difference in results. 0.1% on the up-side of the line can result in group-wide congratulations and promotions, while 0.1% on the down-side means sweeping changes and everyone is replaced. That line can be more meaningful than you'd think (and more meaningful than logic would dictate).

With that being said, the current betting lines on the games are: 5 points to Memphis, and 3 points to the Lakers. So we need to see TWO upsets tomorrow night! Go Jazz!

How ticked off will everyone be when Memphis beats us by 20 points tomorow? Not predicting, just saying.

How ticked off will everyone be when Memphis beats us by 20 points tomorow? Not predicting, just saying.

ticked off?

i will be happy this wasted season is over
and be praying next year wont be the 3rd wasted season in a row.

warriors and okc did NOT waste SEASONS

you have to figure older bro Pau is going to highly encourage Marc to help him out ... be funny if they chocked and we win them by 20

you have to figure all good either way it's not like were going for a championship or anything