What's new

Screw it.. GAME #82 Jazz playing another basketball game in Memphis 4/17 6PM Utah Time ESPN

David Stern

OUR
note_635x289.jpg
43-38, 13-27 on the road
Versus:

Grizz3.jpg

marc-gasol-valentine-300x180.jpg
55-26, 31-9 at home

How many shots will Big Al chuck up in his potential last game as a Jazzman?
5146128045_205eac11a5.jpg

Will Marc Gasol prove that fat kids CAN have a future?
Marc-Gasol-Highschool.jpg

Find out on Wednesday night....

Go Jazz! Place the pressure on the Lakers! I will be so up for this game.

The 42-40 Jazz squad of 2003-04 has the franchise record for wins without making the playoffs. Let's hope the Jazz and Rockets help that stay the case after Wednesday.

I'm just not ready to accept this game to be the last of the season. All in all it has been a pretty forgettable season, I just want to see more games though.

So if I want the Jazz to make the playoffs not only do I have to root for them to lose a couple spots in draft position, I also have to root for the ****ing Rockets to win. **** my life.

comeon.gif

I hear you people. I don't want the offseason to start, but it has to.

I want to see more games too, but I know playoffs games with this team won't be worth it.

the good thing about this game.
we can finally do away with this wasted season.
and have hope for a brighter future.

or who knows maybe the agony continues 4 more games.

Remaining two games of Clippers are against Portland and SacTown. I do not think that Grizzlies will try hard for that HCA in 1st round. A healthy and well-rested starting line-up is much more important for them, IMHO.

A loss against Fakers would mean facing OKC instead of Spurzz in 1st round for Rox.

I'm hopeful about this game. Get the W, put the pressure on $tern and Laker$.

Remaining two games of Clippers are against Portland and SacTown. I do not think that Grizzlies will try hard for that HCA in 1st round. A healthy and well-rested starting line-up is much more important for them, IMHO.

A loss against Fakers would mean facing OKC instead of Spurzz in 1st round for Rox.

I'm hopeful about this game. Get the W, put the pressure on $tern and Laker$.

No playoffs my friend. We need #14 draft pick. This year has always been about next year :)