What's new

Seen this awesome tweet from Burke?

We all knew Trey was a high character guy, I'm not surprised he's saying all the right things and would feel at home in an organization like the Jazz.

Just please be good, Trey. Pretty please be good.

I was a little concerned with his dad being his agent. Sometimes that doesn't work out so well.

And when his Mom bombed the draft with the trade news, again I was concerned.

I am less concerned now.

His mom didn't, whoever was interviewing her did. Interviewer could have said nothing.

Yes, Locke can be annoying, but he's also personable. He was joking around with Trey and his father. Not the typical, run-of-the-mill basketball questions. It was a change of pace from what the Burke's probably expected and had kind of a "small-town" friendliness to it. Heck, I even told MY daughter the story about Locke's little girl ripping apart the Candy Land game board!

I can see Locke doing that as a kid too. Heck, even as an adult I can see him doing that.

Jazz fanz (s) are so much like Jr High girls. 'He Likes Me!!!'

I blame Harper, Seikley, Fisher, Jackson, Ellis, Jackson, Bob Costas, and Howard Eisley.

PS---I'm so happy he likes us.
And the list just goes on and on...
He must not have seen Ugli during his stay. That would have drove him out of the state.
Got it covered he's locked in my closet, and he ain't coming out till I teach him to be somewhat normal:)
Once he leaves the Jazz, I'm so making this tweet into a sign, and bringing it to his first game back to ESA.
Booooo! Boooooo!

So far everything Burke has said is straight out of Public Relations 101. Great city, great organization, great coach, great opportunity, real pleased be here. It isn't bad he says these things, in fact it shows a certain level of preparation, but don't read anything in to it. He was saying the same things about Minny for the whole time he was their player.

So far everything Burke has said is straight out of Public Relations 101. Great city, great organization, great coach, great opportunity, real pleased be here. It isn't bad he says these things, in fact it shows a certain level of preparation, but don't read anything in to it. He was saying the same things about Minny for the whole time he was their player.

No he wasn't. Burke was dumbfounded.

Yes, Locke can be annoying, but he's also personable. He was joking around with Trey and his father. Not the typical, run-of-the-mill basketball questions. It was a change of pace from what the Burke's probably expected and had kind of a "small-town" friendliness to it. Heck, I even told MY daughter the story about Locke's little girl ripping apart the Candy Land game board!

Because it was David Locke, I was hoping he wasn't going to screw up Burke's initial impression of this place. In the end Locke did a better job of clicking with the Burke's than I could have. It was good to hear. Funny how some here seem sad that Burke isn't letting on that he already has one foot out the door.

Because it was David Locke, I was hoping he wasn't going to screw up Burke's initial impression of this place. In the end Locke did a better job of clicking with the Burke's than I could have. It was good to hear. Funny how some here seem sad that Burke isn't letting on that he already has one foot out the door.

Same here. I was cringing the whole time. Bout near turned off the interview.