What's new

sekindo ad

I HATE when this happens, btw.

Mostly cuz I'm too fn stoopid to quickly figger out where the 'noise' is coming from.

i have a question about the ads, tbh.

does jason get monies if we click on dem? also, does he lose money if we use adblock?
i currently use adblock and dont get any ads, but im willin to disable it for this site if it helps jason pay for his house and whatnot. id even be down for some clickage. not gonna bother if it doesnt matter tho, love adblock. lemme kno.

-Love HH

I just got another similar one from https://www.avenueh.com. Sound started playing as soon as I opened the page. Since I typically have multiple windows open at once this is super annoying.

When those adds come up I am completely unable to post. It freezes my computer and makes it only type every other letter. I tried to post in a thread while that thing was on after trying to pause it or stop it a few times it was still freezing my computer and I could not type out my reply and just gave up. 3rd time that's happened to me in the last few days.
Very aggravating.

I'll get those blocked. Frustrating for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

Ad blocker people should be frac'd "tbh"

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

whoa whoa whoa no need to infrac bro. im disablin adblock as we speak. do u get monies with clicks too? or just views? dont mind clickin ads if it helps. imma click until i die. not clickin if it dont help doe.

dont mind clickin ads if it helps. imma click until i die. not clickin if it dont help doe.

If they did, and they asked people to click just for the sake of getting money, it would be fraudulent behavior. Another community I'm in said it could be cause for losing their advertisements entirely. So, I'm sure the official recommendation is to only click on advertisements you are genuinely interested in.

If they did, and they asked people to click just for the sake of getting money, it would be fraudulent behavior. Another community I'm in said it could be cause for losing their advertisements entirely. So, I'm sure the official recommendation is to only click on advertisements you are genuinely interested in.

This

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

I keep getting an ad for this website

https://www.chnlove.com/

Wondering what in the hell I did to bring this about. I mean, I'm very attracted to Asian women, but I haven't said that until now.

Just realized by going to that site those ads are going to double. And then there's this post. Smh