What's new

Selling chunk of my season tickets (ideal seats)

margodydek

If this is violating something, please just remove this thread, but I'm looking to offload about 1/3 of my season tickets (14 regular season games and 2 preseason). 7th row, center court (opposite benches), black seats. PM for details if you're interested.

If this is violating something, please just remove this thread, but I'm looking to offload about 1/3 of my season tickets (14 regular season games and 2 preseason). 7th row, center court (opposite benches), black seats. PM for details if you're interested.
Damn. If this was last year I would definitely be interested.
But alas, new baby, loss of second income.....

I want to buy a single ticket to Jazz Nuggets in SLC this year and take train to SLC(so I don't get pulled over and harassed by Utah cops). I know you wont sell a single game so no worries but any hotels close the arena? Do they have Night Clubs in UTAH? I need the 411 people!

I want to buy a single ticket to Jazz Nuggets in SLC this year and take train to SLC(so I don't get pulled over and harassed by Utah cops). I know you wont sell a single game so no worries but any hotels close the arena? Do they have Night Clubs in UTAH? I need the 411 people!

Nope. No clubs and all the hotels/motels are miles away. The cops are just itching to harass outsiders, too. Even the ones checking tickets on trains. You should probably just stay in Colorado.

Nope. No clubs and all the hotels/motels are miles away. The cops are just itching to harass outsiders, too. Even the ones checking tickets on trains. You should probably just stay in Colorado.

Thats ridiculous.

I've had plenty of fun nights in SLC and know dozens of people who would agree. Saying the cops are itching to harass outsiders is ****ing absurd. The hotels in town are also not miles away. It's not hard to walk to downtown from the stadium.

Don't worry about the night clubs within walking distance from the arena is a bunch of savages willing to sell you an 8 ball.

Thats ridiculous.

I've had plenty of fun nights in SLC and know dozens of people who would agree. Saying the cops are itching to harass outsiders is ****ing absurd. The hotels in town are also not miles away. It's not hard to walk to downtown from the stadium.

Whoosh

Thats ridiculous.

You're obviously not a golfer.

Thats ridiculous.

9nohQh4.jpg

Thats ridiculous.

I got your back. :)