What's new

Send Lindsey back to Texas

Ouch!!

C'mon Mellow, don't be like that!!!! 5th is actually what I thought we would get really - anyone thinking we were gonna get top #3 were just kidding themselves....

I actually we have a great chance at a Franchise Changing player... May be because I've rated Randle a bit higher than most here, but I do think he's got just the right mix of basketball savviness and street fighter mentality to really lift this franchise.

If you're in Exum camp, there's a chance ORL takes Smart.

Then there's the chance Embiid drop ala Noel last year on the back of his back injury (pun intended)

Now if you can't find at least a positive in there somewhere then I don't think I can help ya.

BTW - shame on you, anyone who neg'd Mellow for his opening remark in this thread.

We all feel a bit like what Mellow felt, we just didn't vocalised it the way he did.

Whenever franklin accuses me of being a drama queen, I'm gonna post a link to this thread.

It's ok, mellow...we're all allowed a meltdown. Mine will come when Boylen is announced as the new head coach.

Prolly one of the worst threads on this forum. I'm thankful this gentleman has nothing to do with our franchise.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

...And the wind, we gotta step the wind from blowin' all the time. This sagebrush is everywhere. We must stop this sagebrush invasion with fire.

I've had my fill.

Two wasted seasons. Stripped the team to nothing, but not by trades, he let them walk for nothing. However he did manage to keep the coach he never meant to keep who Won just enough games to ensure the jazz got left out of the top players in the draft. A month later the only coaching candidate Lindsey can scrum up is Boylen, Oh, I guess he should get alittle credit, He did manage to draft an undersized pg who only measures above average in ego,but on the other hand He couldn't sign Hayward to an extension, and his only FA signing was John Lucas III.

What has he done to keep his job? That is a great question, let's see he has brought about 50 players who will never play in the nba into SLC for workouts, paid out cash to a a few college coaches to conduct a 'workout', taken three or trips to Europe to 'Scout' even though he pays two guys hearty salaries to do that.

He I talks about the Jazz not skipping steps in a rebuild, well I think firing the GM is a pretty normal step in a rebuild....it's time to get it done.

I dunno what you said, kid, but you special.