What's new

Send the Tyros Down

homeytennis

The Trailblazers sent their first pick to the DLeague and he scored 18 points last night. I think it's time for Hayward and Evans to get off the pine and head to Orem.

I expect to see Hayward and Evans in the D-League as soon as Memo is back and the entire team is healthy.

Fes could be out two weeks and Memo is out. You want to send guys down to the D-League? Did you see what happened to Orlando recently 4 guys out sick.

The Trailblazers sent their first pick to the DLeague and he scored 18 points last night. I think it's time for Hayward and Evans to get off the pine and head to Orem.

You look pretty dumb right now, you Paul George lover.

They didn't get off the bench vs. the Heat. And this is developing them how???

Watching real player's play is better than playing the crappy ball that's played at the D-league.

The team needs the depth so they can suit up 12 player's every game. How are you not getting that the Jazz would be stupid to not suit up their full amount of player's?

I was just checking out the D-League stats for the year.........

Terrence Williams in his three games down there this year:

PPG 28.0
RPG 11.3
APG 10.7

Nasty. I wonder what the Nets value that dude at trade wise, as he hasn't done anything much in the NBA yet. Huge talent though.

I was just checking out the D-League stats for the year.........

Terrence Williams in his three games down there this year:

PPG 28.0
RPG 11.3
APG 10.7

Nasty. I wonder what the Nets value that dude at trade wise, as he hasn't done anything much in the NBA yet. Huge talent though.

He's a discipline problem. That's the reason he was down in the DLeague in the first place.

He goes to a physical blockbuster store? I knew he should have finished college.

Deron, CJ and Hayward come to this store from time to time as well. Since we have no customers, they're probably less likely to get spotted by rabid fans.

He goes to a physical blockbuster store? I knew he should have finished college.

I go to the store with my online movies. Then I trade them for a new release and get a movie quicker. When done with new release take it back and get a movie from the mail in 2 days. Of course it's a 1 minute drive to blockbuster from my home.

He's a discipline problem. That's the reason he was down in the DLeague in the first place.

I know, that's why he is intriguing to me. His value can't be that high. I'm sure plenty teams are monitoring that situation though. I just think he potentially would make for a fine running mate next to D-Will, that's all.