What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

I'm a believer. That mix looks a lot like a younger Jordan Clarkson to me.
Except he seems to see wide open guys on the perimeter and is willing to make the early passes. Clarkson has always been much more of a tunnel vision guy.

Edit:
Just realized the highlights didnt contain many of those. But if you check the full game he had pretty nice assists. He seems to like one-handed passes with his right, and connects with them on a very high level.

Last edited:
Way too early to dismiss Hendricks. The hilarious part is how many on this board were sure he was going to be a rotation player this year and even upset about the Collins trade because it took minutes away from Hendricks. What Hendricks is going through at his age and this stage is the norm, Keyonte is exception.

Last edited:
Way too early to dismiss Hendricks. The hilarious part is how many on this board were sure he was going to be a rotation player this year and even upset about the Collins trade because it took minutes away from Hendricks. What Hendricks is going through at his age and this stage is the norm, Keynote is exception.
His g league stats are also fine… per 36 he’s getting 17/5 with 2.5 blocks and a steal. Shooting sample is super small. If 1 miss turns into a make he’s a 40% 3 point shooter.

Hendricks was hyped up like crazy around here and elsewhere. He was a draft darling. I bought into some of that hype, but the part I bought into turned out to be false. It is what it is. He’s not doomed, just not exactly the prospect that was being shoved down our throats in the predraft process.

Hendricks was hyped up like crazy around here and elsewhere. He was a draft darling. I bought into some of that hype, but the part I bought into turned out to be false. It is what it is. He’s not doomed, just not exactly the prospect that was being shoved down our throats in the predraft process.
*Checks standing to confirm it’s indeed actually only 13 games into dudes first season*

What a ****ing place this is, Jesus Christ….