What's new

Game Thread September 1, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 7

Added to Calendar: 09-01-20

Most of these guys have never played a game 7. This is Denvers 3rd straight. We are just tight. Missing wide open shots.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
We're just soft. We've been soft all season. We had a stretch there where it looked like we found a little toughness but once we got punched back we wilted. For all the talk of Rubio, and Favors, I think we miss Crowder the most and I admittedly wasn't overly confident in him.

36 points

tenor.gif

We got one good run in us ... hopefully Denver get tight in the 4th ..

I don’t really understand why we went through Joe to start the game ... it’s win or go home ... we needed Mitchell to come out firing

Down 14 is better than I'd expect after that half, but need to come out a completely different team to have a chance.

Damn! Got the stop but missed the 3. This game is won or loss early in the third. We have to make a run.

Well as we know all to well it’s not an insurmountable deficit. But Quin is gonna have to do something and based on the gameplan so far I’m not very hopeful.

Literally played about as bad as humanly possible and only down 14 with a possibly hampered Murray.

Regroup and come out firing and take this game.

Man that would have been a big three point if clarkson had made it. 36 pts in a half. Last game we had that in the first quarter. Just pathetic but down 14 is not as bad as it could be. Ingles set a nice screen to get DM open. Jazz need to do this to free him up. Jazz need a big 3rd quarter to have any chance in this game.

At least we are playing some defense, using double teams and rotating quickly.

3s not falling though. That's never a good thing in our offense...

Conley messes up our chemistry. Anybody who argues anything different hasn't watched the rapid regression of the last 4 games.

Malone switched to Morris and Grant. By the end of game 4, Denver was figuring it out. Over 4 games, Malone has outclassed Quin while Conley has been exposed as a chemistry killer.

Nobody has confidence.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm glad our players frustrations by kicking chairs and throwing things mounted to playing really great basketball in a game 7