What's new

Game Thread September 1, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 7

Added to Calendar: 09-01-20

Jazz have given up and Gobert screens for some reason. Either way we have all the momentum. Keep it up!

I’m not buying it still this comeback ain’t happening... not gonna take the rope a dope.

Offense is coming alive a bit (largely Mitchell, but maybe a bit will rub off). Defense has looked great.

I like the fight now. We need to get the lead. Nuggets have gone cold and Jazz are playing better defense. Down 5 pts. Jazz need to close the quarter strong. Not a time to go backwards.

Royce ****ing plays his heart out and hustles his *** off. I have to give him credit. I’ve been hard on him but he has ****ing heart.

The series changed when Denver started picking up our guards before the half court and then they started pushing them out and we are having trouble getting into our offense. Now frustration has set in and the Jazz seem already defeated. We will see if this team has any fight or not starting the 3rd. They need to cut the lead to low single digits to have a chance. I would really like to see us pressure their guards even if it is just token pressure. Make them work to get into their offense.
This was very prophetic. Well done!