What's new

Game Thread September 1, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 7

Added to Calendar: 09-01-20

Conley only starter with a negative +/-
Needed a big game from him, he looked scared to shoot.
He did! He looked scared to use his left(his main-hand), it looked very much like his whole plan was to fake to his left and work to the right sort of floater thing he does.

I like Conley as a person, but this result was inevitable when they put so many resources into getting another undersized point guard. Getting Bogey and Clarkson were great moves, but we desperately missed the toughness of Favors and Crowder off the bench.

Mike Conley sucks... I have been at the forefront of the "This is a bad trade" minority since it happened, and he was good in other aspects of the game tonight --- but his shooting is really really bad, and having a PG who's not a good shooter is really really bad for this particular team, plus for the $$$ he's paid it's downright awful.

People should be fired over this! This is a gross misallocation of assets!

Who is ****ing solving the problems around here? it's a joke... Utah can't get a decent PG for their own team... It's madness I tell you, madness.
out of all the viable solutions to our PG situation, DL will always find you the perfect "TWO YEAR RENTAL"

Also, there's zero chance that blocking call on Ingles would have been changed to a charge.

So how much do we want Clarkson for? Knowing Gobert and Don extensions are coming...

Mitchell chokes again. 3 times in 4 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He’s been carrying us this entire season. Maybe it’s time for that guy we traded half our team for to finally be that 2nd option?

You can’t criticize Mitchell in my book. He was stellar all season long. Rudy Gobert is our only man down low. You can’t criticize him either. We traded half our team last summer for a second option yet Conley has struggled to outperform Mudiay and Clarkson, two players we got off the scrap heap.