• Jesus of Nazareth

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The Buddha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Saturn V rocket

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

♪alt13

I've noticed a couple of threads turning to religion and then being consumed by it.
Thought it might be nice to have a place to refer people to when the fervor is killing a perfectly good thread.

1st ?

If Fredy Mercury went to hell for being gay,can people in heaven stll listen to Queen albums.

Going to heaven sounds alot like living in the little house on the prairie.
No offense to Michael Landon(def in heaven) but...
nevermind **** Michael Landon.

Last edited:
Idk it depends what form he exists in. In the judeo-christian form, he loves you. In the muslim form, not so sure as he seems to send them out to kill lots of people regularly so he probably doesn't love you. In the hindu form, they all love you. Aztec/mayan form, hates you for sure, unless you sacrifice people to him, then he tolerates you until Columbus arrives, whom he obviously loves more than you. In the agnostic form, who knows?

These are some questions skeptics ask that are brilliantly articulated that no theological believing person can answer.

1) If god's so great, why does everything suck?

2) If everything gets bigger as it grows up, how big was god when god was born? Was he really small? You can't explain that?

3) Could god make a pizza-bagel so large, that even god couldn't eat it?

4) You disagree with other people's religious views - doesn't that mean your religion is wrong (because of probability)?

5) if two people on earth disagree about an issue, like religion, shouldn't parents not talk about it in front of their kids, because it might be brainwashing? ... religion is dumb.

Checkmate theists.

images

I prefer the question, can God microwave a burrito so hot that he himself cannot eat it?

I've noticed a couple of threads turning to religion and then being consumed by it.
Thought it might be nice to have a place to refer people to when the fervor is killing a perfectly good thread.

If one of these threads is "enes the next superman", I just wanted to remind you that it was political, not religious.

I don't mind having rediculous conversations about religion or politics from time to time,but some do. Thought a little separation of church and Jazz would be the courteous thing to do.
If one of these threads is "enes the next superman", I just wanted to remind you that it was political, not religious.

I completely forgot about this thread. Just checked out the end of it. Still confused.

wtf is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZEQQYOqXbo

Down to hear more about the politics of Turkey. All I know about Turkish politics is that they are better than Syrian politics.

I don't mind having rediculous conversations about religion or politics from time to time,but some do. Thought a little separation of church and Jazz would be the courteous thing to do.

I completely forgot about this thread. Just checked out the end of it. Still confused.

wtf is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZEQQYOqXbo

Down to hear more about the politics of Turkey. All I know about Turkish politics is that they are better than Syrian politics.

It's a video that reflects the homosexual tendencies of the members of a community. He is showing him a game. It's a trick or a joke. He fails to do it by order so the old man bends him over and shows him the order from behind for punishment and fun. At some point, you can see the old man get serious. It is also an example to how the sexuallity gets corrupted if you put boundaries to people's sexual life.

It's a video that reflects the homosexual tendencies of the members of a community. He is showing him a game. It's a trick or a joke. He fails to do it by order so the old man bends him over and shows him the order from behind for punishment and fun. At some point, you can see the old man get serious. It is also an example to how the sexuallity gets corrupted if you put boundaries to people's sexual life.

Looks like a standard creepy dirty uncle.

Another brilliant articulated argument that no theist can possibly answer is this:

Socrates, the guy who invented the fedora, Gandhi, Batman, and Descartes are all very smart and they are all atheists, doesn't that mean theism is wrong?

MDAy7Ue.jpg

Atheists unite.

Another brilliant articulated argument that no theist can possibly answer is this:

Socrates, the guy who invented the fedora, Gandhi, Batman, and Descartes are all very smart and they are all atheists, doesn't that mean theism is wrong?

MDAy7Ue.jpg

Atheists unite.

Positivist Dichotomy eats the truth and leaves us with the world that created dichotomies.

If one is lost on a glacier with one of his straight man friends and they commit sodomy on one another in order to keep their wee wee's from getting frostbite, are they sexually corrupted?

After all their only trying to save a vital part of their anatomy.

Who created God? And where did that entity come from? In fact, where did any matter come from? You can't create something out of absolutely nothing.

Who created God? And where did that entity come from? In fact, where did any matter come from? You can't create something out of absolutely nothing.

I've pondered this question with some frequency. Also, our rapidly expanding knowledge of science has thusfar been unable to concretely prove or disprove the existence of God. To me, these things illustrate how little we really know.

How do you know that our entire universe isn't just a giant scientific experiment in a giant science fair somewhere? And why can't there be something that is truly infinite? Just because we can't fathom it doesn't mean it can't exist?

How do you know that our entire universe isn't just a giant scientific experiment in a giant science fair somewhere? And why can't there be something that is truly infinite? Just because we can't fathom it doesn't mean it can't exist?

You are ignoring the question. Matter cannot be created from absolute nothingness. Regardless of whether we are part of a science fair or the only beings in the universe, where did the original matter come from to get to where we are? And it doesn't have anything to do with god, lack of god, big bang theories or creationism. There had to be something, somewhere to start the process. Where did this something come from?