What's new

Sherron Collins

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Ok, its obvious the Jazz still need a good backup PG. What about Sherron Collins? Senior out of Kentucky, put up solid numbers throughout his career and has solid PG abilities. Has the body type of a mini Dwill, and was projected as a mid 20 pick for most of the year, dropping recently due to questioning about his conditioning, but he has proven that he has the ability to get into shape. DX has him going mid 2nd round, I would be estatic to nab him if he dropped to us. What are yalls thoughts?

Ew. Too slow, too fat, too short, and has gotten significantly worse with time. Jerome Randle please.

He is short but has a powerful frame much like Ty Lawson. He would be better than Price or Gaines without question.

Ok, its obvious the Jazz still need a good backup PG. What about Sherron Collins? Senior out of Kentucky, put up solid numbers throughout his career and has solid PG abilities. Has the body type of a mini Dwill, and was projected as a mid 20 pick for most of the year, dropping recently due to questioning about his conditioning, but he has proven that he has the ability to get into shape. DX has him going mid 2nd round, I would be estatic to nab him if he dropped to us. What are yalls thoughts?

tell us more

You talking about the dude who tore it up at KU with Aldrich?

Can't imagine he is aging well if he hasn't improved any of his skills since then.

Apparently the dude decided not to practice much.

Lol at me thinking he was playing in Europe or something and Cy thinking the Jazz go after him to help out.