What's new

Shorthanded Denver vs Jazz 8:30 MST.

Which is it? Are we better off having Mitchell as our starting PG or better off with a starting PG next to Mitchell?

The whole premise that we don’t need Conley started when Mitchell was our PG and balled out. You can’t have it both ways.
I want Mitchell to be our PG. I wanted that before pursuing and getting Conley. Then we got him. We spent all offseason preparing rotations around Conley and Mitchell.

Conley has sucked and Mitchell has had to play his position and carry the slack Conley has provided. Sure, this helps Mitchell develop into the player I think suits us best, but still doesn't take away the void that has been Conley.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

What has happened to our team this week?!?!? We looked good in the first half of this game... But end of 3rd and 4th have been beyond horrible. They're just as cold now as they had been hot in previous weeks. Hard not to become totally pessimistic about the rest of the season. What a dumpster for of a second half.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

It’s just comical that everyone is so quick to blame Conley for our issues and now he isn’t playing and we’re still struggling.
Yeah cuz we could have use his 30 mil to pay for actual pieces to help our chances instead of watching from the bench?

It will be a long time before people think we are contenders again. Were about to lose 3 in a row to beat up teams. What happened to our chemistry.

We're lucky we didn't play good teams at the beginning of the year. We'd be lucky to be in the 8th spot with 1 all-star at best

And why isn’t conley playing tonight? Is he hurt again? Isn’t this the type of game he was supposed to take over? You know, games when Mitchell might not have it so Conley being paid $30 million could take over?

how exactly are we better with Conley instead of Favors and Jae?

Sounds obsessed, I don’t recall anyone bringing up Conley tonight.

Try to keep up.