What's new

Shorthanded Denver vs Jazz 8:30 MST.

Lol I can see it now. We win tonight and everyone says it’s because Conley was out.

I’ve never seen you guys root for a player to suck before. It’s extremely weird and not a good look. Some of you hung on to hope for Exum for 5 years but give up on Conley after 28 games.

I would love to trade him for Chris Paul or Al Horford but while he is on our team we should be rooting for him to succeed.
Never seen guys root for a player to fail? Wow people forget Exum so quickly...

Nobody is rooting against Conley. People are just pointing out what a terrible trade he was.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

There are thousand upon thousands of "good" players who are stuck in the g-league or overseas who have lots of skill. The NBA game is also one of fit, and the ability to adapt. If Mike is not cutting it for some reason, then he is like all those other players who couldn't adapt and cut it. Professional sports is EXTREMELY cruel. It will really hurt, but we may have to move on from Mountain Mike.

He`s had a pretty long leash in my opinion. its becoming clear that he`s a lemon and frustrations are boiling over. When you are a happy taking the type of change Mike is this kind of criticism is pretty fair. I`m done apologizing for him. Mitigating factors blah blah but his excuses are running out.

Nobody is rooting against Conley. People are just pointing out what a terrible trade he was.

This is mostly true, but trust me, there are one or two on here that are genuinely rooting for him to fail.

Lol I can see it now. We win tonight and everyone says it’s because Conley was out.

I’ve never seen you guys root for a player to suck before. It’s extremely weird and not a good look. Some of you hung on to hope for Exum for 5 years but give up on Conley after 28 games.

I would love to trade him for Chris Paul or Al Horford but while he is on our team we should be rooting for him to succeed.
Agree except for this site needs someone to pick on at all times. It was Mudiay, then Exum, and now Conley. At one point it was Burks, Burke, Rubio, Crowder, hell even John Lucas.

This place would be lost if it didn't have something or someone to constantly whine about.

This is mostly true, but trust me, there are one or two on here that are genuinely rooting for him to fail.
You're probably right. I was one of the most adamant people on here against a Conley trade using picks, but it's absolutely ridiculous that people root against a guy currently on our roster. But that's the hateful world we live in now....

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I really don't see anyone rooting for him to fail. Let's all just give it a rest and see what happens.

You're probably right. I was one of the most adamant people on here against a Conley trade using picks, but it's absolutely ridiculous that people root against a guy currently on our roster. But that's the hateful world we live in now....
tumblr_mmpqnt6hFa1s1flmlo1_250.gif
True enough, not cheering against anyone, but these are highly paid professionals. There are performance standards. Just because criticism is negative doesn't necessarily mean it is unjustified.

Criticizing the criticizer is justified as well

Indeed. We're talking about sports here. People should be allowed to interact with it however they like. Their whole beauty is that at the end of the day they are pretty meaningless. If it pleases me to yell at clouds I should be allowed to, and likewise if you or any such person wants to yell at me for hurting said clouds feelings then fair play to them.

Agree except for this site needs someone to pick on at all times. It was Mudiay, then Exum, and now Conley. At one point it was Burks, Burke, Rubio, Crowder, hell even John Lucas.

This place would be lost if it didn't have something or someone to constantly whine about.

Hey, don't dare to talk **** about John Lucas :D. How to forget plays like this: