What's new

Shorthanded Denver vs Jazz 8:30 MST.

What? This dude literally said Mitchell is better at PG yet complaining he hasn’t been able to play SG because of Conley. Makes zero sense.
LeBron is a better PG than Rondo but LBJ still needs the chance to play his position as scripted by the coaching staff.

It's not hard. We brought in Conley to play very valuable minutes expecting valuable contributions. He has failed. And oh yeah, we gave up 2 first rounders for him. Plus Crowder. Plus Korver.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah we can. Give Conley's 30mil to players who can actually stay on the floor and play. It's not that hard.

It’s not that hard to see how awful that trade has been. We traded half our roster over the summer to get Mitchell some help. This was the perfect game for that. I understand management’s concern with Conley’s injury. But it just highlights what a miserable trade it’s been. Conley was supposed to be Mitchell’s sidekick.

Imagine how bad things would be right now if we hadn’t been able to swindle Clarkson for Exum?

been insisting that the jazz need 2 all stars because we are clearly the third best team in the west. Glad we got our allstars i guess but this crow tastes like broken dreams.

Why is O'Neal always starting? He rarely scores and gets light up most of the time. I know ppl say he got really good defense but does he really?

Taking your hate somewhere else. I don’t come here to see negative comments 24/7. This is a place where I come to talk about the Jazz wit fellow fans because I live in Arizona. I don’t come here to see people bitch and complain about one player. Stop scapegoating and blaming our issues on one player.
This is the game thread. MC isn't even playing. Wouldn't you be talking about the game if this was true.

And DL and the FO just keep willingly ignoring those three important factors to the game of basketball, especially in the modern games of NBA.

You mean Niang, Ingles, and Davis aren't athletic enough? The only physical freaks we have are Mitchell and Gobert. Look at all of these top contenders' rosters. They're stacked with athletes. We look so ****ing slow.

Just got home from the cinema. Watched 1917. Amazing movie.

How was the game? How was the perimeter defense? offensive execution? How was Joe?. Mudiay?

What about this:
Mudiay is at least 5x better than Conley
@Shad

Clarkson looks to be cooking. What happened to Donovan?

Have you all watched basketball before? It’s an up and down game of runs and momentum changes. Step away from your ledges.

You mean Niang, Ingles, and Davis aren't athletic enough? The only physical freaks we have are Mitchell and Gobert. Look at all of these top contenders' rosters. They're stacked with athletes. We look so ****ing slow.

I was told that we didn’t need Favors anymore cuz spacing and shooting and Conley and stuff...

would’ve been nice to have him come for the bench for Gobert instead of the crap we currently have.