What's new

shout out to Cyrone Torbin

Stop begging for a pass after outing yourself.

How do I back in myself? I'm not an alt, and I'll go at any length to prove this. There is a small suspicion that you're messing with me, because a) a quick look through my post history will illustrate a history of divergent, independent opinions b) absolutely zero agenda in my posts except for an anti-Corbin pro-DMC slant and c) what alt has 2k posts and has been a member for 3 years?

Man, that's insulting. There's been people far more antagonistic than I and they don't get accused of being a Rockets fan. Look through my post history... unless I've spent the last 3 years building a rock-solid cover story a la some sort of Russian born "American" spy.

Man, that's insulting. There's been people far more antagonistic than I and they don't get accused of being a Rockets fan. Look through my post history... unless I've spent the last 3 years building a rock-solid cover story a la some sort of Russian born "American" spy.

Nah, I've got your back bro, you're alright. We've had some pretty decent discussions here that I'm pretty sure an alt wouldn't waste his/her time on.

How do I back in myself? I'm not an alt, and I'll go at any length to prove this. There is a small suspicion that you're messing with me, because a) a quick look through my post history will illustrate a history of divergent, independent opinions b) absolutely zero agenda in my posts except for an anti-Corbin pro-DMC slant and c) what alt has 2k posts and has been a member for 3 years?

You want to remain anon so this isn't going to work out, sorry.

I'll leave u alone about it.. nothing more obnoxious than alt hypochondria.

Cyrone has been straight killing it for weeks now.

Solid comedy, great logic, high bball iq
He gave some awesomeadvice jist last night to and ir worked like chatm

Cyronne torbann is the man to folling In these trying times.

I salute crone torbin as postor of the month of aughust

Nah, I've got your back bro, you're alright. We've had some pretty decent discussions here that I'm pretty sure an alt wouldn't waste his/her time on.

Thanks man.

I just decided to go balls out on a thread (the infamous Sully one) to kill time at work today, and I guess I ruffled some feathers. Keeping the thread going was proving to be a great way to kill time. But at least I gained some prominence, I guess.

Dude.. Cy sucks balls.

Thanks man.

I just decided to go balls out on a thread (the infamous Sully one) to kill time at work today, and I guess I ruffled some feathers. Keeping the thread going was proving to be a great way to kill time. But at least I gained some prominence, I guess.

Your contributions were nothing irregular. And you've been prominent for much longer. Don't let them block ur shine, shawty

Cy if you know what's good for you, you'll sig this

No need to rep. Today's thread was ****ing hilarious. Too bad it coincided with half of Jazzfanz' periods

Thank God I wasn't the only one. **** was cracking me up.

I knew I was playing with fire when I told that one guy that maybe he should put more stock in his work and family than in his fanhood. Rofl.

He won't be bought out by your pretty-vanilla 70some rep

Your contributions were nothing irregular. And you've been prominent for much longer. Don't let them block ur shine, shawty

This! If you let the hate get to you then neg train choo choo. Don't ever change.

Spoiler alert: I snuck into the UGLI forum and they're voting on you for initiation.

I feel like I like vocally liberal-leaning Franklin a lot better than Corbin-loving Franklin. I'll have to remember that they're one in the same once season comes back. Also, I'm amenable to Corbin if he get's his **** straight.