What's new

shout out to Cyrone Torbin

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
On a day when JazzFanz has seen much better (far classier days), Cy stepped up his game and has had no less than a dozen reppable posts. Not of the sarcastic or lol variety.. but straight up bb talk and solid prognosticating.

Not sure how I feel about it.. but Cy deserves a lot of credit today. No tongue-in-cheek, no hidden agenda.. kudos to Cy for holding this board together on a dark day.

On a day when JazzFanz has seen much better (far classier days), Cy stepped up his game and has had no less than a dozen reppable posts. Not of the sarcastic or lol variety.. but straight up bb talk and solid prognosticating.

Not sure how I feel about it.. but Cy deserves a lot of credit today. No tongue-in-cheek, no hidden agenda.. kudos to Cy for holding this board together on a dark day.

You're making us sound like a tragic lot......

I wanted to complement Cy one something, but I'm pretty sure I'd get neg'd so I won't.

Is that tragic enough for you, PKM???

You take this **** waaay to seriously. It's the darkest days of the offseason... it's better when things get a little crazy on here

dart_board_874049.jpg

Believe me, I'd love to focus all of my attention on serious basketball / Jazz related topics, strategy, etc. But there's nothing to talk about. Let's try not to go at each other's throats while we wait eh.

Believe me, I'd love to focus all of my attention on serious basketball / Jazz related topics, strategy, etc. But there's nothing to talk about. Let's try not to go at each other's throats while we wait eh.

Yep I'm in.

There should be an implicit post-free agency - pre-preseason "hall pass" where people can be as goofy, ****ty, annoying, petty, whiney, etc. as they want and everyone knows it doesn't mean **** and forgets it once the season starts.

There should be an implicit post-free agency - pre-preseason "hall pass" where people can be as goofy, ****ty, annoying, petty, whiney, etc. as they want and everyone knows it doesn't mean **** and forgets it once the season starts.

Stop begging for a pass after outing yourself.