What's new

shout out to Cyrone Torbin

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
On a day when JazzFanz has seen much better (far classier days), Cy stepped up his game and has had no less than a dozen reppable posts. Not of the sarcastic or lol variety.. but straight up bb talk and solid prognosticating.

Not sure how I feel about it.. but Cy deserves a lot of credit today. No tongue-in-cheek, no hidden agenda.. kudos to Cy for holding this board together on a dark day.

On a day when JazzFanz has seen much better (far classier days), Cy stepped up his game and has had no less than a dozen reppable posts. Not of the sarcastic or lol variety.. but straight up bb talk and solid prognosticating.

Not sure how I feel about it.. but Cy deserves a lot of credit today. No tongue-in-cheek, no hidden agenda.. kudos to Cy for holding this board together on a dark day.

You're making us sound like a tragic lot......

I wanted to complement Cy one something, but I'm pretty sure I'd get neg'd so I won't.

Is that tragic enough for you, PKM???

You take this **** waaay to seriously. It's the darkest days of the offseason... it's better when things get a little crazy on here

dart_board_874049.jpg

Believe me, I'd love to focus all of my attention on serious basketball / Jazz related topics, strategy, etc. But there's nothing to talk about. Let's try not to go at each other's throats while we wait eh.

There should be an implicit post-free agency - pre-preseason "hall pass" where people can be as goofy, ****ty, annoying, petty, whiney, etc. as they want and everyone knows it doesn't mean **** and forgets it once the season starts.

There should be an implicit post-free agency - pre-preseason "hall pass" where people can be as goofy, ****ty, annoying, petty, whiney, etc. as they want and everyone knows it doesn't mean **** and forgets it once the season starts.

Stop begging for a pass after outing yourself.