What's new

SI Top 100 Players (100-31 so far)

So who will rank higher out of Rudy and Donovan? Where will they rank.

I’m gonna throw Donovan out there at 26 and Rudy at 24.

All 5 Jazz starters are in (roughly) the top third of NBA starters (total 150). I suspect that their starter "depth" (for lack of a better term) is exceeded only by dubs and Celtics.

This year Haywood, next year and forever afterwards, Spida.

It's a one year exercise, so I could see DM surpassing him now... might have a slow start working off the rust. His health should be 100%, but he did have the follow up surgery... not an injury where they expect lingering issues, but serious injuries always have potential to set a guy back physically.

I'd be surprised if they put Haywood ahead of DM. They brought Boogie's injury into the equation big time having him at 66. Boogie's injury is probably worse than Hay's, but clearly that affected their placement of him.

So according to this ranking Rubio is our weakest starter. Do you all agree? If not who is the weakest starter?

Pre all star I agree, post all star I disagree. I guess we will see what we get going forward.

I think Rubio was our 3rd best starter post all star. Favors was probably our weakest and Ingles just ahead of him. But it's pretty hard to tell with our team since we play team ball.