What's new

Sign Simone Fontecchio

Didn't see the game, but he fouled in in 35 minutes with 23 points on 2/6 from three and 7/14 overall in a loss to France today. Rudy apparently played really well for France.
Read the box score wrong, he didn't foul out, but drew 5 fouls. He had 2 himself.

Landale filling in at C for injured Baynes for the Aussies is looking good , can hit the 3 , good passer and switches well on D

Also like Goulding as a pure shooter

Dante with game-high 31 in +/- and 4/4 from the field. Nice to see him play again.

ok wtf is with these break out performances on this roster at the worst time possible
****ing tank or die club in misery i bet. But at this point who cares right lets just put our trust in Simone and THT and pay them both Sexton $.

ok wtf is with these break out performances on this roster at the worst time possible
****ing tank or die club in misery i bet. But at this point who cares right lets just put our trust in Simone and THT and pay them both Sexton $.
1) Hardy seems to be a really competent developmental coach.
2) Jazz is tanking correctly especially with the flattened lottery-odds; giving burn for the young players and simultaneously competing and keeping winning culture. Who knows if the Hornets fan's prediction is correct and Jazz will be awarded for doing it right. ;)
3) Hardcore-tanking is a recipe for disaster for any franchise.

Gotta admit, Cy was dead on with this. Also, I still want Yuta to end up with the Jazz next year. Maybe they’ll get him a year too late as well?

1) Hardy seems to be a really competent developmental coach.
2) Jazz is tanking correctly especially with the flattened lottery-odds; giving burn for the young players and simultaneously competing and keeping winning culture. Who knows if the Hornets fan's prediction is correct and Jazz will be awarded for doing it right. ;)
3) Hardcore-tanking is a recipe for disaster for any franchise.
What we are doing is not really what anyone would consider to be tanking. It is just a mentality that " losing is ok if we are developing" as a priority over trying to make a deep playoff run . We are going to be fringe playoff team that probably has no lottery picks this draft as long as the Finnisher keeps playing. He needs to be benched but he wont be sans an injury. I am about ready to go down there and tune him up just to at least get a high upside project like Auser at 11 instead of having the option between Clowney or Black at 16

What we are doing is not really what anyone would consider to be tanking. It is just a mentality that " losing is ok if we are developing" as a priority over trying to make a deep playoff run . We are going to be fringe playoff team that probably has no lottery picks this draft as long as the Finnisher keeps playing. He needs to be benched but he wont be sans an injury. I am about ready to go down there and tune him up just to at least get a high upside project like Auser at 11 instead of having the option between Clowney or Black at 16

Ausar is not still going to be on the board at 11 and Black's not going to be there at 16.

Ausar is not still going to be on the board at 11 and Black's not going to be there at 16.
wanna bet? I don't think Black necessarily falls out of the lottery but Auser could easily slide as it is not that unreasonable depending on draft order that Amen slides some as well.
At the end of the day if one guy has a similar upside but a higher floor most teams are taking that guy over the Thompsons early. Auser lacks the playmaking that makes Amen appealing without the other stuff. I think he slides to 9-12 range