What's new

Since teams appear to be giving Kobe gifts, what will the Jazz give?

pumpkyn

I am noticing how teams are still giving Kobe gifts even though he said no. To see Philadelphia with the Jersey and Toronto with custom apparel, it got me thinking. What would the Utah Jazz give to Kobe. What would be a fitting gift?

I am noticing how teams are still giving Kobe gifts even though he said no. To see Philadelphia with the Jersey and Toronto with custom apparel, it got me thinking. What would the Utah Jazz give to Kobe. What would be a fitting gift?

we already gave him derek fisher... what more do you want from us???

The gift of a loss for his last ever professional game. That and boos, lots and lots of boos.

Karl Malone cowboy hat and an old worn out pony to ride off into the sunset with.

A trophy with a hoop and a ball sailing clear of it to commemorate his air-balls.

Respect for sticking with his team for 20 years (unlike Karl), instead of demanding to go sit at the end of Steph's bench to tie Michael's ring count.

This whole farewell salute to retiring players is ****ing corny and lame as ****.

we already gave him derek fisher... what more do you want from us???

The gift of a loss for his last ever professional game. That and boos, lots and lots of boos.

Karl Malone cowboy hat and an old worn out pony to ride off into the sunset with.

A trophy with a hoop and a ball sailing clear of it to commemorate his air-balls.

I'm sure Trey Lyles has a shrine built to Kobe, he can give Kobe that.

Some air balls...

SC13_Air_Ball_2.jpg

How about replaying the Mail skit on the jumbotron?

Go tell Larry I want to come home. I don't care if Stock ain't there. I want to come home. They're mean to me here. They don't give me the ball. They don't like me."

But, I guess it could be worse. I could be Ko--.

So many good ideas already.

I hope that they don't give Kobe anything. They gave Kareem something. But I don't think they gave Jordan anything.

If you don't pass Letter Carrier on the all-time scoring list, you ain't getting' **** from us.