What's new

Site Maintenance Moved Up to Saturday

Dark Mode is fire!

but the yellow and green jazzfanz and white thread titles are killing it a bit.
In your browser, it will fix itself in time. You have a cached logo. Or try CTRL-R / CMD-R to refresh.

I personally love the new look. Both black and white it is a cleaner look for me. Would really love for dark mode to work the same as light mode.
Appreciate the work @Jason
Specifically the visibility of knowing what you have read? Or other items?

Specifically the visibility of knowing what you have read? Or other items?
In dark mode it treats all threads as unread, at least it did yesterday. I'll check if it's working now.

Still doing it.

EDIT: To be more specific, all threads look like they're unread (bold font) but they are also being treated like they are unread. When I click on them it goes to the first post. This is true even if I read a thread in dark mode and go back to it in dark mode.

I'm going to test if I go to a new thread or a new post in dark mode and then go to light mode if it knows where I was last in dark mode, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
In dark mode it treats all threads as unread, at least it did yesterday. I'll check if it's working now.

Still doing it.

EDIT: To be more specific, all threads look like they're unread (bold font) but they are also being treated like they are unread. When I click on them it goes to the first post. This is true even if I read a thread in dark mode and go back to it in dark mode.

I'm going to test if I go to a new thread or a new post in dark mode and then go to light mode if it knows where I was last in dark mode, if that makes sense.
So if I am in dark mode and I go to a new thread. Then leave the thread and go to light mode it knows that I've read that thread.

I should say, this is all on PC using Chrome

Still doing it.

If you read all the posts and there isn't a new post, it goes back to the first one. This was same for the older version. Can you confirm by reading a thread and waiting for a new post because I am not having the same issue. There are threads which jump to first unread post when I click them. Both mobile and browser.

If you read all the posts and there isn't a new post, it goes back to the first one. This was same for the older version. Can you confirm by reading a thread and waiting for a new post because I am not having the same issue. There are threads which jump to first unread post when I click them. Both mobile and browser.
Okay, you're right. It jumps to the last post. So it's just a visual thing.

Okay, you're right. It jumps to the last post. So it's just a visual thing.
As for unread vs read, I think I've fixed it but the white font is hard to tell the difference between BOLD and NOT BOLD... Thinking...

As for unread vs read, I think I've fixed it but the white font is hard to tell the difference between BOLD and NOT BOLD... Thinking...
It's noticeable now

On the app when someone is quoted their username goes from normally being white and readable (in a non quoted post) to a dark blue color that is unreadable. So I can't tell who is being quoted.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app