What's new

Sixers at Jazz Game Thread: Monday 3/14/11 7:00 MDT

yeah I agree with the above for the most part,, though I don't think it'll be a blow-out, I think this one's gonna look close until the final minutes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The only meaning these games have is to see how deep we go into the lottery. We have gone back to the future; there's no telling when we will be in the hunt again.

philly just put boston in their place. Just days ago minnesota put the jazz in their place.... philly even has a better record than us.

the only game i'd have any resemblance of confidence is jazz vs cavs in a nail biter.

I'm predicting a blowout: a wire-to-wire, confidence boosting win. *crosses fingers, kisses the Blarney Stone, picks a 4 leaf clover, rubs a midget's head*

I've become about as jaded as the most of the posters on this board, I'm thinking that going into most games this season, they're going to lose. But for some reason, I'm still hanging on to hope that we're one or two blowout victories away from being about a .600 team for the rest of the year. I don't know why, so don't ask me to explain it too much, but the only difference between the 4-0 road trip team and the February team was mindset. Granted, since then we lost Deron and therefore aren't as good as we used to be, but if the team would start trying again, I don't think it would be too difficult to squeak into the playoffs. All they need to do is go back to their "happy place" or wherever they were before the sucktitude set in.

What do you guys think? Am I being a little overly optimistic?

If we can prevent Jodie Meeks from raining 3s and Louis Williams from penetrating for layups at ease, we will win. Not so sure we can prevent those things from happening though...

I think the Jazz win, give slightly optimistic people like myself a little hope only to see them get crushed in their next game.