What's new

Sixers @ Jazz 11/6/19 7:00pm(MST)

Nice to see royce oneal get his first trip to the line this season. Made them both.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Watch a basketball game?

I'm aware you were trying to make a joke but I'm still kinda lost on what you're actually positing regarding Simmons. Fortunately, that doesn't matter, he got hurt tonight so he stopped playing.

Yes. I do watch basketball. Weird response in a request for asking for quantitative evidence of your claim that Royce is “one of the strongest players in the league.”

The joke that obviously went over your head (and really, it probably shouldn’t have. It wasn’t supposed to be overly complicated) was that Philly took Simmons out of the game for “load management.” This was the same excuse that LA had when they held Kawhi out against us.

One of my favourite moments of the game was clearly hearing Joe yelling after one play to the ref: "You couldn't see that from there!".

I got a tech once for telling a ref he was guessing because there’s no way he could see the call he made from his position. Those types of things cut to the core of a ref.

Royce is a very good defender and hussle player. But please U shouldn't even put Bens and Royce's names in the same sentence. And seriously give yourself a uppercut!
I mean bens body just wilted when he tried to overpower Royce. Giannis was right... he’s a ****ing baby.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

75398291_2678019818930741_656130059182014464_n.jpg

Schedule gets pretty damn easy after the bucks

The first couple of weeks are rough, when all teams think they have a chance. Hopefully some of these teams have accepted losing and Jazz get some easy wins and players gel together.

I think Quin needs to give Conley a chance with the ball in his hands at the end of the game, sooner than later. Need to be prepared for the future if/when Donovan can't do it.

I think Quin needs to give Conley a chance with the ball in his hands at the end of the game, sooner than later. Need to be prepared for the future if/when Donovan can't do it.
????

You're suggesting we throw games now just so we might be better prepared to win them later? This logic escapes me.

Rudy getting hit like 9 times. Not a foul. His arm coming down after losing the ball. Flagrant Foul

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yup.
You know, even as a Jazz fan, I'm completely sick of some of y'all mentioning the refs on every damn page. I'm trying to imagine how the other fans of other teams look at us if we're complaining all the damn time. You've gotta stop this feeling victimized ********. Stop this nonsense right ****ing now. Our team is playing beautifully today, so damn proud. Cut the ****.

Go Jazz.
Nateboz was absolutely correct. Dali is a lying fool. It is B******** that the refs screw Gobert on his home court. They almost brought Philly back at the end, giving Embid a call on flop after flop, flopping Gobert out of the game while Jazz players, even their stars, get hit and don't get a call. and the only complaint that is allowed in this f f forum is to complain that Mitchell doesn't "manipulate" the refs like Harden does. Harden can go to hell. Embid can go to hell. The refs can go to hell. Walt Disney can go to hell. and Dali can go to hell.

Last edited:
Yup.

Nateboz was absolutely correct. Dali is a lying fool. It is B******** that the refs screw Gobert on his home court. They almost brought Philly back at the end, giving Embid a call on flop after flop, flopping Gobert out of the game while Jazz players, even their stars, get hit and don't get a call. and the only complaint that is allowed in this f f forum is to complain that Mitchell doesn't "manipulate" the refs like Harden does. Harden can go to hell. Embid can go to hell. The refs can go to hell. Walt Disney can go to hell. and Dali can go to hell.

Rudy Gobert 6 fouls
Joel Embiid 5 fouls (very close to being fouled out too)

Jazz total fouls 21
Sixers total fouls 20

If anybody else feels the same way as this person called 'Truth', including if you think people on this board should go to hell, please let me know so that I may also put you ignore. It's fine, don't stress about it, just come forward and tell me.

We must stop thinking we're being victimized, and feeling like a victimized fanbase/franchise. Some people on this board in regards to this are out of control.