What's new

Sixers @ Jazz 11/6/19 7:00pm(MST)

My post is truth, Dali's is trickery meant to deceive. Counting fouls does not tell you which calls were correct and which were bad. The First Amendment of the US constitution recognizes the value of free speech. Dali is anti-America, with his philosophy of suppressing expression. He should be put on ignore, if anyone. If the fans united, they could bring a new era of fair and just reffing to the NBA.

Last edited:
My post is truth, Dali's is trickery meant to deceive. Counting fouls does not tell you which calls were correct and which were bad. The First Amendment of the US constitution recognizes the value of free speech. Dali is anti-America, with his philosophy of suppressing expression. He should be put on ignore, if anyone. If the fans united, they could bring a new era of fair and just reffing to the NBA.
What?

So Gobert fouled out on 2 flops by Embid at the end... and the flagrant. Don't forget the bogus absurd flagrant. Have fun rooting for Gobert and Mitchell when they defect to a California or Texas team so they get better treatment from the refs Utah fans

Don't worry about it Numberica. Concentrating on anything else potentially takes away at just how good the Jazz were yesterday.

Great win.

Dali keeping his troops in line. Don't speak anything he disagrees with. Don't even think anything he disagrees with. Put the rabble on ignore. Be happy the Jazz won the game, even though th refs are clearly holding a grudge against your starting center, and clearly give more calls favoring floppers like Embid and Harden then they'll ever give to any jazz player. Yea, that's not going to bite you in the *** come playoff time.

So Gobert fouled out on 2 flops by Embid at the end... and the flagrant. Don't forget the bogus absurd flagrant. Have fun rooting for Gobert and Mitchell when they defect to a California or Texas team so they get better treatment from the refs Utah fans

As much as I'd like to defend Rudy, that flagrant was deserved. When you're 7 ft. tall you can't throw your elbow into someone's head.

As much as I'd like to defend Rudy, that flagrant was deserved. When you're 7 ft. tall you can't throw your elbow into someone's head.

You've gotta be kidding, Rudy did nothing wrong, he was being mugged, the man has a right to defend himself, the flagrant should have been called the other way.

You've gotta be kidding, Rudy did nothing wrong, he was being mugged, the man has a right to defend himself, the flagrant should have been called the other way.

I watched it in slo-mo three times. I figured he would get the flagrant and he did. Of course Rudy gets mugged all of the time and rarely gets the call, so...

Ah, Dali is the L. Ron Hubbard of the board.

Don't be sorry Wes, just call him what he is, a man with no moral compass. *wink*