What's new

Snyder, Niang and O'Neale must go and I'll explain why

bro been a minute
dude, do you know how many points Favs will give up in those minutes if your wish is granted? if you've been watching Jazz ball you should know that Favs minutes should go down, not up.
Favors often feels like his playing tired of hurt.
because it’s not fun
dude, do you know how many points Favs will give up in those minutes if your wish is granted? if you've been watching Jazz ball you should know that Favs minutes should go down, not up.
Dude, part of the reason Jazz are doing well is because we're not losing presence at the center when gobert is out. Favors does all the little things that don't show up in the stats and he rarely gets touches on the offensive end to display his true prowess. How did we do with Bradley back there? Thank you

Lost me when you think Favors needs more minutes.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Is this a joke? We have the best record in the league and are getting every opposing team’s best effort. I know Royce isn’t what we think of as an old school stopper like Bruce Bowen or Tony Allen, but the NBA rules have changed to favor the offensive player. Some of these guys are unstoppable. Plus we have seen the jazz slow down the hero-ball player like Trae Young; they just have to commit to doing it as a team. I don’t think there’s any player in the league that’s capable of being a stopper one-on-one against Harden, Kawhi, etc. Royce has been good for what he is: the 4th or 5th best player on an excellent starting 5.
No it's not a joke and my post wasn't solely about Royce. It included other factors that you didn't address. So you agree with all my points and disagree with one. I'll take that