What's new

So An Earthquake Just To Keep Us On Our Toes?

Just a note of interest, my wife has chickens and on average she gets 15 eggs a day. Yesterday she got half of that. Did the chickens know something and were too upset to lay eggs? Remains to be seen what she gets today as the day is not over.

Just a note of interest, my wife has chickens and on average she gets 15 eggs a day. Yesterday she got half of that. Did the chickens know something and were too upset to lay eggs? Remains to be seen what she gets today as the day is not over.
I feel like we will definitely need an update here... if we get less than 7 eggs imma lose my **** and head to the country.

2020 can go straight to hell... what is going on?

In the midst of the chaos my wife’s grandma went to the ER with breathing problems... no test and she doesn’t have any symptoms... just old and she’s home now... it feels like we don’t get like 15 minutes to breathe... wake me up in 90 days if we are all still here.

In lighter news my doctor refilled my pain medication prescription and upgraded me to Percocet 7.5. gonna be a happy Saturday this weekend!

well if you get a long term illness I’m sure Fish would be happy to do you a solid and come over & suffocate you with a pillow after you’ve said your goodbyes
Totally.
I believe assisted suicide should be legal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

In lighter news my doctor refilled my pain medication prescription and upgraded me to Percocet 7.5. gonna be a happy Saturday this weekend!
Oh boy oh boy I love me some Percocet. Why can't you live closer?
We could snort em off each other's asses!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

89968380_10216939124215931_5034343442105237504_n.jpg

What was the count? We need to know!

Based on the last week or so I think the answer is yes.

Thanks. Scheduled is prepped then. Locusts better be done by 9:30 because I got the volcano down for 10. But flaming locusts could be cool I guess. I got god down for 1 and the devil down for 1:30. If they start any s*** with each other then at least the asteroid is on for 2 because I ain't putting up with a therapy session.

And if all goes well maybe I'll get a lil work done in between and make my doctors appointment at 3.