What's new

So CY

3. https://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1999/carlos-delfino
Someone pointed out in the chatbox that he is better because he does more, but that is because he plays more minutes and has a larger role on the team.

So by that logic I guess Dwyane Wade is not as good as Bell b/c he plays a larger role and has more minutes

There is a reason Bell is the 5th option and doesnt see a whole lot of time. HE SUCKS. He cant do anything besides shoot and at the most will attempt 2 three's a game

Cook averages 13 mpg and "starts". Harden averages 31 mpg and comes off the bench. I think we all know who the "starting" SG is though, I mean, c'mon Cy.

Cmon cy, we all know the person who starts the game isn't the starter. Where yoo been

So by that logic I guess Dwyane Wade is not as good as Bell b/c he plays a larger role and has more minutes

There is a reason Bell is the 5th option and doesnt see a whole lot of time. HE SUCKS. He cant do anything besides shoot and at the most will attempt 2 three's a game

I said the Delfino was debatable. Please don't throw ridiculous comparisons out like that man.

Cook averages 13 mpg and "starts". Harden averages 31 mpg and comes off the bench. I think we all know who the "starting" SG is though, I mean, c'mon Cy.

If you actually knew my forum history (other than hating on Kanter) you would know that I have been in 100% favor of giving Bell the first 6 minutes of the 1st and 3rd quarter and thats it.

Just like Scott Brooks, I find value in putting a 5th option in so they don't disrupt the offensive flow of the superior players. Bring in Hayward for Bell and let him run the offense.

Just ask GVC:p

I would like to hear a legitimate case as to why Wes Johnson is good. Regardless of the argument that he isn't a SG (valid, but just going off the fact that he appears to be the future starter from this point on), the guy just sucks and is one of the worst top 5 draft picks in recent history.

Oh I never said Wes Johnson was good, I just said that I would definitely take the 24 year old with a little bit of potential and athletic ability over the 35 year old Bell who is currently providing us with essentially nothing. Oh and before you get started on their contracts again, Johnson is making 4 million this year and I think 3 next year. Bell is making 3 million this year I think...not a big difference.

Lets all just take it easy on CT.

Either he finally realizes how unbelievably ****ty Raja Bell is, or he his head is too far up his *** for ample mental clarity. Whatever the case may be, it is clear that Hantlers + Favors Flave + PKM + GVC + me all took turns taking a hefty-sized **** on his "arguments" as to whether Raja is a "good" SG in this league.

Oh I never said Wes Johnson was good, I just said that I would definitely take the 24 year old with a little bit of potential and athletic ability over the 35 year old Bell who is currently providing us with essentially nothing. Oh and before you get started on their contracts again, Johnson is making 4 million this year and I think 3 next year. Bell is making 3 million this year I think...not a big difference.

1. I was under the impression this was a here and now thing. Johnson may have potential (because 4 year seniors who aren't showing any signs of sub-par production are such high potential dudes) but that is irrelevant to this year.

2. You are right about the contracts, for some reason I thought the 4th pick would be higher.

Lets all just take it easy on CT.

Either he finally realizes how unbelievably ****ty Raja Bell is, or he his head is too far up his *** for ample mental clarity. Ehatever the case may be, it is clear that Hantlers + Favors Flave + PKM + GVC + me all took turns taking a hefty-sized **** on his "arguments" as to whether Raja is a "good" SG in this league.

Option 3. I'm trolling the **** out of all of you.

Back to the point of me calling Raja a "good" sg. That was never the case. I called him a good 5th option. I would like to see his role reduced (similar to the Daquen Cook situation) where he is just a place holder for a play-making SG (Hayward is our Harden in this situation). But like most arguments on forums, people just stick to a couple of words and get bent out of shape.

Starting Hayward makes him less effective, but off the bench he takes it upon himself more to create for himself and others. Bell acts as a guy who plays the first 6 minutes of the 1st and 3rd, effectively stretches the floor, hits shots, and doesn't really do anything directly to hurt the team. That is how I would want Bell to be played, but I completely agree with him starting and I think he plays his role fairly well.

If you want to treat that as a black/white situation that I think Bell is better than Hayward/Burks because I think he should start over him, so be it.

Before you called him a good 5th option you directly said, "raja bell is a good sg".

Also, I not only took a hefty sh*t on Cy's argument, I also took a hefty sh*t on my toilet earlier. Felt really good. Just wanted to share that.

Before you called him a good 5th option you directly said, "raja bell is a good sg".

Also, I not only took a hefty sh*t on Cy's argument, I also took a hefty sh*t on my toilet earlier. Felt really good. Just wanted to share that.

Meh, I took a hefty **** on my toilet, and then printed out Cy's quotes from the chat box to wipe my *** clean afterwards.

Well that was a poor choice of words to start with. I should have said "Raja plays his role well, the role as a 5th option SG", but it's just easier to say "Good SG" in the chat box.

Meh, I took a hefty **** on my toilet, and then printed out Cy's quotes from the chat box to wipe my *** clean afterwards.

So are you disagreeing with the 5 players I presented? I have yet to see anyone make any real argument against my selections other than "Raja sucks" or "That guy is way better than him".

Man, my printer is gonna be working overtime tonight. Im gonna have to down like 20 oranges tomorrow, get some pod diarrhea goin', just so I can put all Cy's posts to "good" use.

Man, my printer is gonna be working overtime tonight. Im gonna have to down like 20 oranges tomorrow, get some pod diarrhea goin', just so I can put all Cy's posts to "good" use.

So you have no counterpoints other than immaturity?