What's new

So what is the formula?

Learn how to run an offense in the final 5 minutes of a game and you might be able to beat everyone.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Oh.... I forgot... also... the formula includes a LeBron-like player. Good luck, Gordon.

Yeah but can't wait to see Exum on Kyrie ,speed and length on Kyrie.Do you think Cleveland would run the ISO for Kyrie to keep going at Exum like they did on Curry.....

Learn how to run an offense in the final 5 minutes of a game and you might be able to beat everyone.

If jazz run the clock down like last season their going to be mediocre.....they need to put shots up and speed the game and pace up to take advantage of their athleticism and young legs.Then they can be fun and potentially a top team in the NBA.

Have two switchable bigs - Favors -> unchecked
Have one "tough" wing who can move up -> nope
Don't have more than 1 minus defender on the court at all times
Bring a creative coach
Have 2-4 shooter on the court at all times
Minimum 1 true iso option to break a defense up when they start reading your ball movement repeatedly

I also think LeBron winning will completely shut down any "Durant to Eastern Conference for easy walk to the finals rumours"

I was going to say Father Time. Lebron and Durant aren't going to matter in a decade......

But someone else will. Towns? Simmons? Ingram?

Father time doesn't work for me as a strategy.