What's new

Soldier tells his Benghazi Story

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
This guy is trying so hard to become relevant somehow. The conspiracy people will love this. Where's @babe ?

There's been ten investigations into Benghazi by different committees. The horse hasn't been beaten to death - there's no horse left to beat.

Hillary is a gigantic **** up in about every single aspect of her professional and personal life but yeah this Benghazi thing needs to die.

Hillary is a gigantic **** up in about every single aspect of her professional and personal life but yeah this Benghazi thing needs to die.

Truth. I'm not a HRC fan, but the reality is 4 people died that day and we average 1k for Covid (more or less) daily. Trying to distract anyone from what's going on every day for every American simply isn't an efficient tactic.

I stopped at the unfreezing of Iranian money (as negotiated by treaty) being tied bin Laden's death, and the notion that there was a bin Laden body double. I'm also amused by the notion of Obama/Clinton/Biden wanting bin laden transferred to Pakistan for a "trophy kill".
OB has no intelligence....... well, let's say, facts or information, either,........

It's like asking Hillary if she cleaned her server, and the witch laughs on national news cameras saying "what to you mean?.....

The fact that no so-called "mainstream news" will pursue such lines is a dead giveaway that they are compromised somehow.

Pretty sad, really, to see people out there holding forth some pretensions of intellectual or character respectability, who are so unwilling to actually investigate something that has important news elements, and just throw out snide little insults like this.

The "conspiracy theory" smear was a deliberate tactic initiated by the CIA in the earliest days of the organization to discredit stories about the USA bringing German scientists here on the QT to help push our military development. My father worked at that time for a military oriented major corporation. In his spere of science he knew some people in biological and atomic warfare research. When I grew up, some of these folks were my bosses. I had special opportunities I could have taken up. I just didn't want to work with that sort of thing. Many of these folks lived out their lives in that area.

I could understand that those facts needed to be kept secret for national security reasons, that no one could track them down, try them for "war crimes" and such, or just pop them.

But the fact is we now overwork the "conspiracy theory" dodge.

We may not really know anything about Bin Ladin, even with such speculation based on someone saying this, or saying that.

But it is wrong to believe either Obama or Hillary is just stupid, and that something just "went wrong" with a demonstration in Benghazi..,