What's new

Son of GOD, David Stockton signs a 10 Day Contract with the Jazz

Rubio and Neto must be out the next couple days. Exum welcome to 30 minutes a night!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If that story about running into Stockton at Best Buy is true -- and I don't believe it for more that a second or two -- that is off the charts freakin awesome and funny at the same time.

If that story about running into Stockton at Best Buy is true -- and I don't believe it for more that a second or two -- that is off the charts freakin awesome and funny at the same time.

Bruh Best Buy is code for this story is complete ********... but it’s kinda funny.

While I was at Best Buy I also saw Greg ostertag, bryon Russell and Jeff hornacek, talking to the folks at geek squad word is Russell’s kid is training to be a lockdown defender and will force his way to the jazz in 2025. Hornaceks daughters are joining the cheer squad... ostertags computer had a virus and he dropped it 12 times on the way in the store.

While I was at Best Buy I also saw Greg ostertag, bryon Russell and Jeff hornacek, talking to the folks at geek squad word is Russell’s kid is training to be a lockdown defender and will force his way to the jazz in 2025. Hornaceks daughters are joining the cheer squad... ostertags computer had a virus and he dropped it 12 times on the way in the store.
Hornaceks daughter is a hot reporter chick on a tv channel called stadium. She's an ideal female!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I saw Andrei Kirilenko outside of Albertsons once. He was sitting by himself secretively eating a tub of sour cream with a spoon. I guess Masha wasn't watching him hard enough.

I have never got excited over a 10 day contract, but this is the exception. I wish him the best. You never know how someone can play under the right system and the right coach.

Even though it won’t be 12, it’ll be awesome to see Stockton on the back of a Jazz jersey again.
This.
Hope for a blowout and for him to get in the game just for this reason alone.