What's new

Son of GOD, David Stockton signs a 10 Day Contract with the Jazz

I was in Best Buy today and I look over and see a man looking at flip phones. His hair looked like it had just been hit with a ton of just for men. He was wearing a dad hat and his collared shirt was tucked into his jeans... I leaned in a little closer... and said “you are John Stockton” he said “yeeee... no I’m David Johns son... we get mistaken for each other all the time”

I could tell by the wrinkles on his face he was lying... he could tell that I could tell and said “I’m David okay?” And gave me a wink.

He’s back guys.

Holy ****! I was kinda hoping for this when Neto went down. I hope he gets to play in at least one home game.

I can smell championship.
It would be interesting if he stayed on the roster and we won a championship with him getting a few minutes of burn. Would certainly be odd. Him, not really having an NBA career, getting a ring with his dad’s team of 19 years that was never able to win one. Would be an interesting dynamic between father and son, as the one would have a championship, but would not really have any context of years of working for that and playing in the NBA.

I think I’d rather they sign John to a ten day contract.

We did see above... there is so much paperwork if he comes out of retirement. David goes into hiding John comes in and sees if he still has it... spoiler alert... he does.

What else can the Jazz do to possibly make this season more exciting?

Only 1 thing I can think off....
main_1.jpg

This sounds way more exciting than I imagine it will actually be. Still . . .

Going to assume he doesnt play unless foul trouble/blow-out minutes.

Jazz will probably just start O'Neale and give Burks minutes.